PDA

View Full Version : Test drove the new CLK 500

Lucky_Astra06
9th February 2006, 10:31 PM
drove my boss 2 the airport the other day in his new clk 500 and on the way back i gave the engine a little clean out. and there stock exhausts makes this car purr nicely...

this car goes 0-100 in approx 4 seconds def made for me! felt my lunch coming back up as i took of from da lights.

really wanted to share this with you all, if u eva get a chance to test thrash like i did 1 do it!!! Felt like a pimp cruisin round with dis car.

Does any1 know what they retail for???? im thinking around 200k... i might just have to win da lotto or rob a bank 2 buy 1.

Bernard Siong
9th February 2006, 10:34 PM
yea i wannna drive a luxury sports car too!
maybe a m5... something that you wouldnt expect so much power from

Lucky_Astra06
9th February 2006, 10:49 PM
i walked into a bmw dealership in syd and took 20 mins before any1 asked me if i needed help! they were lookin @ me like i was lost

every dude wif grey hair or bling bling has sales ppl runnin 2 there feet.

I was lookin at da new 3 series 4 my mum and they thought i was a joke. finally bought a 3 series but from parramatta rd, east r full of snobs n ova priced!!!

rjastra
9th February 2006, 11:37 PM
CLK 500 is $150K.

Does 0-100km/h in around 6 seconds.

Lucky_Astra06
9th February 2006, 11:58 PM
well cheaper then i thought... still a hell of alot faster then wat im use 2 drivin.

BassyAstra
10th February 2006, 05:25 AM
Should of picked me up cuzz.

InSaNe^Sna1L
10th February 2006, 05:56 AM
i thought you were talking about the CLK 55 AMG....my mistake......

Tell you boss to buy a new car...the CLK 55 AMG...cos his current car sux

Red AH SRI T
10th February 2006, 07:53 AM
finally bought a 3 series but from parramatta rd, east r full of snobs n ova priced!!!

WOOT WOOT! Parramatta road :D

btm
10th February 2006, 08:11 AM
i thought you were talking about the CLK 55 AMG....my mistake......

Tell you boss to buy a new car...the CLK 55 AMG...cos his current car sux
stuff the CLK 55.... tell him to get the new SL 65... :)

i have only seen one on the streets on sydney - in my opinion, one of the hottest sports cars on the road

from mercedes.com.au:

An AMG 12-cylinder bi-turbo engine, an output of 450 kW/612 hp and a maximum torque of 1000 Nm give the SL 65 AMG more power and torque than any other series-produced roadster in the world. The open-top two-seater not only upholds Mercedes- AMG 's impressive V12 tradition, it also offers a level of performance previously unheard of in this engine-size class: the SL 65 AMG streaks from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.2 seconds and passes the 200 km/h mark after just 12.9 seconds on its way to an electronically governed top speed of 250 km/h.
http://www.mercedes.com.au/frames.asp?pageNumber=2283&pageName=/template.asp&option=sl&70&pageName=/passengercars/showroom.asp&query=empty

Lucky_Astra06
10th February 2006, 12:52 PM
Should of picked me up cuzz.

Sorry m8! was drivin round bondi, tama & Rose bay all arvo but couldn't spot ya. (maybe next time i'll slow down a little)

Lucky_Astra06
10th February 2006, 01:11 PM
stuff the CLK 55.... tell him to get the new SL 65... :)

i have only seen one on the streets on sydney - in my opinion, one of the hottest sports cars on the road

Yeah there's 1 that lives @ Watson Bay, guy looks like a full Gangta always wear black clothes! he lives next door 2 my step bro. really is a HOT car u can hear it from a mile away

Gildo
10th February 2006, 01:54 PM
Apparently he knew sum ppl that shot sum ppl that robbed sum ppl,
and he ended up with a 65 AMG

btm
10th February 2006, 02:56 PM
Yeah there's 1 that lives @ Watson Bay, guy looks like a full Gangta always wear black clothes! he lives next door 2 my step bro. really is a HOT car u can hear it from a mile away
i saw it parked outside DC's on oxford st on saturday night

Shaun
10th February 2006, 04:02 PM
I know that the E500 retails for around 225k.
Nice car to drive as well. Had the Pleasure of having one from work for 5 days to drive.

BassyAstra
10th February 2006, 06:29 PM
Sorry m8! was drivin round bondi, tama & Rose bay all arvo but couldn't spot ya. (maybe next time i'll slow down a little)

Slack cun/t!

Call us next time (and there must be a next time).

Lucky_Astra06
12th February 2006, 12:29 PM
Slack cun/t!

Call us next time (and there must be a next time).

Yeh i might do that next time but dont think ill b so lucky 2 drive dat car again anytime soon, was kinda a once off thing. the only other v8 i
been in was the back seat of a SS highway patrol car. sounded like it had some mods done to it.

btm
13th February 2006, 10:37 AM
the only other v8 i been in was the back seat of a SS highway patrol car. sounded like it had some mods done to it.
and what were you doing in the back seat of a police car.... :D

Lucky_Astra06
13th February 2006, 01:01 PM
and what were you doing in the back seat of a police car.... :D

Well lets just say its a long story n cant be bothered typin it out, but at da end of a long nite i got a free ride from darling harbour to bondi and got 2 keep my license:) , had to cab it 2 woop woop next day cause my car was towed to some impound.

The lesson i learnt was not to drive while tippsy on P plates and pull over out the back of a police station in darling harbour.

The end