PDA

View Full Version : Badge Sizes

PRC33Y
13th April 2004, 09:41 PM
I am looking at getting some rear Opel Badges from the UK and would like to know what size the badge is on the rear and on the front Opel Grille. The sizes that they are selling are 10 x 13cm (I believe this is a large one) & 6.5 x 9cm.

Could someone tell me which one fit on the grille and which on goes on the boot?

Cheers

DrDevil
13th April 2004, 10:39 PM
which car is this for?

why don't you just measure the badges on your car - they should be exactly the same size

PRC33Y
13th April 2004, 11:10 PM
Reasons for not knowing -

ITS DARK OUTSIDE
ITS COLD OUTSIDE
ITS WARM INSIDE
IM IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER

George Costanza
13th April 2004, 11:19 PM
The rear Opel blitz badge for the Astra is 6.5 x 9cm (Part No. 9200444)

And I think the front one is 8 x 10.5cm.

The 10 x 13cm ones are for the new Vectra.

DrDevil
13th April 2004, 11:27 PM
have you seen this thread in 'Great Deals'

http://svr58.ehostpros.com/%7Eopela58/phpBB2-3/viewtopic.php?t=634

are you looking at buying yours off ebay? i suggest u have a look at that thread first.

George Costanza
13th April 2004, 11:32 PM
The link doesnt work for some reason, but if its the post on the Opel badges from Ireland, then DrDevil is right.

Alec, who works for an Opel dealer in Ireland, is a LEGEND!!

I received my Opel badge today, through the mail. It took about two weeks to get here.

And if you dont have a credit card, he's more than happy to accept a deposit into the dealers account.

DrDevil
13th April 2004, 11:44 PM
The link doesnt work for some reason, but if its the post on the Opel badges from Ireland, then DrDevil is right.

I received my Opel badge today, through the mail. It took about two weeks to get here.

And if you dont have a credit card, he's more than happy to accept a deposit into the dealers account.

i cannot agree more with this - dazza015 organised the first group buy with him, and i got the badges at an excellent price - $150 for all the exterior badges and wheel caps.

i recommend you go with him instead of ebay. he has proven himself to many members at Opelaus, and you know that you are getting orginal Opel/GM parts, instead of the possiblity of getting second hand badges or fakes.

dazza015
14th April 2004, 05:56 AM

i cannot agree more with this - dazza015 organised the first group buy with him, and i got the badges at an excellent price - $150 for all the exterior badges and wheel caps.

i recommend you go with him instead of ebay. he has proven himself to many members at Opelaus, and you know that you are getting orginal Opel/GM parts, instead of the possiblity of getting second hand badges or fakes.What they said!! :D

PRC33Y
14th April 2004, 07:01 PM
Thanks all for the input will follow it up with the guys from Ireland

Cheers

Degen-Astra
14th April 2004, 07:34 PM
Reasons for not knowing -

ITS DARK OUTSIDE
ITS COLD OUTSIDE
ITS WARM INSIDE
IM IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER

Lazy Bugger!!! :wink: Haa haa!! Gold! :lol:

PaulTheBall
14th April 2004, 08:04 PM
I still have one of the large Vectra sized badges if anyone wants to buy it :)