PDA

View Full Version : Gday Guys and Gals

RobotWarrior
6th February 2006, 12:35 PM
Gday all just joined today, I found this site by chance from vvoc.com. I am glad to see that we have a site here in Australia dedicated to Opels/Vauxhalls/Holdens/and any other branding they fall under! LOL.
I am the proud owner of a 2001 Dark Blue V6 Vectra, and have been scouring the WWW for performance parts and body kits for my car. Until today I have only been able to find UK/ European pages and companies. Hopefully some of you will know of places here in Aus that can supply these things. Anyway I have blabbered on for long enough Ill catch you around sometime!

Cheers Robot!

oneightoo
6th February 2006, 12:37 PM
welcome robot..

check out the for sale section, occasionly there are sales on for vectra bodykits.. there was a sale on just recently, so have a look there is quite a range to choose from.. these sales happen every so often..

enjoy the site!!

btm
6th February 2006, 12:38 PM
welcome to opelaus!

there is plent of performance related posts on this site - do a search to see what you can come up with :)

RobotWarrior
6th February 2006, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the tips oneightoo, BTM am sure I will enjoy the site!

Dee
6th February 2006, 12:43 PM
welcome also,

dont forget to check out the QLD section of the forum to see what is happening around town :)

http://qld.opelaus.com/phpBB2/

CJB
6th February 2006, 02:07 PM
a personal hello and welcome!!! :)

hope to see you on a cruise sometime soon!!!!

lowey22
6th February 2006, 02:31 PM
greetings robot. hmmm seems you have gotten greetings from all the usual suspects...

enjoy the site mate!

PaulyJ
6th February 2006, 10:15 PM
Welcome to the site
I'm sure you'll find what you need, and if not, we're more than happy to help you out in anyway we can.

Enjoy your stay

Paul

RobotWarrior
7th February 2006, 08:28 AM
Crispy will do for sure, and thanks all for the warm welcome, had to goto work yesterday hence no further replies!

rusole21
7th February 2006, 12:29 PM
:D good feeling finding this site eh robot. welcome mate. do you go for the lions or the bronkoes. im from brizzy but live in perth and love the lions. rooar:)

RobotWarrior
7th February 2006, 12:58 PM
GDay Rusole, Sorry to disappoint but I like neither. I grew up in Vic, and AFL wise IM a bombers fan and as Melb had no NRL at the time i had no real influence for teams but I selected the Eels at a very young age. I only moved to bris 5 years ago, so I am just now becoming a local! lol I still get ribbed by queenslanders about my missmatched team selection but hey noones perfect LOL

rusole21
7th February 2006, 03:02 PM
your right. no ones perfect! not everyone can be born in qld then move to sunny perth. hahaha. :D welcome anyway