PDA

View Full Version : HSV Astra Rear Wing!!

PRC33Y
29th January 2006, 07:12 PM
Hi All,

Just went away for the weekend and was opening my boot on my Astra G with a friend. Anyway he noticed on the underneath of my rear wing in the centre that i have an HSV logo etched underneath the paintwork. It is quiet hard to see but in the right light you can notice it. Can any of you other guys confirm this on your Astra rear wing.

BTW: My Astra G is a HBD model.

Mr T
29th January 2006, 07:16 PM
HBD or Holden By Design is a subsidary of HSV...

PRC33Y
29th January 2006, 07:20 PM

No s1it!

All my question is is any other HBD or Astra owners have this on the bottom of their spoiler!

Snotty
29th January 2006, 11:12 PM
All my question is is any other HBD or Astra owners have this on the bottom of their spoiler!

yeh mine does

mr_sikma
1st February 2006, 08:20 AM
well Holden By Design is just near Holdens and in Adelaide,

and HSV is in melbourne.

Bernard Siong
1st February 2006, 05:58 PM

serious?
but thepr body styling is so crap
makes the car look soft
i rather a stock astra over the HBD astra
the turbo astra has more of HSV appeal to it...

Mr T
1st February 2006, 06:14 PM
yep sure is...unfortunatley PRC33Y thinks everyone should already know...!!!

Yeah HBD was formed when HSV ceased modifying Holden vehicles after market. ie. Years ago back in the 5.0L days you could take your Holden to them and get your 195KW upgrade. When that all stopped HBD was born as a Body kit and accessories company.

If anyone is interested, HBD is located on Carter St Homebush Bay. In between Suttons Parts and Lease Plan.

PRC33Y
1st February 2006, 10:59 PM
yep sure is...unfortunatley PRC33Y thinks everyone should already know...!!!
I wasnt having a go at you Mr. the icon for the smiley didnt appear next to it, instead it appeared the top of my post. Sorry if you took offence.

Bernard: HDB Astra is Soft and crap?

I think not! Your entitled to your opinion and now here's mine .....................they look smiko with the right wheels and the right colour with mods.....any car can look crap but someone else with the same car and different mods can make it look awesome.

KID_SRi
5th February 2006, 05:24 PM
And also those HBD Spoilers are made by Irmscher.
I pretty much painted every single one of them from 1998 to 2001.