oh lord, what were they thinking?

reminds me of an 80's mercedes!

http://www.opelgtt.ro/gallery/astranou/AstraH_mare_7.jpg

btm
9th January 2006, 05:28 PM
now that's a lot of tan leather! :eek:

Wraith
9th January 2006, 05:38 PM
The only hidious bit there IMO is the wood grain trim.

Centre console would probably look better in black, rather than brushed finished aluminiun look.

Tan/Beige leather interiors go well with dark external duco colours - just my opinion of course.........

Red AH SRI T
9th January 2006, 05:55 PM
the only colour that would look good with would be B L A C K!

sparks
9th January 2006, 05:57 PM
now thats different.do i like it mmm not bad but would be hard to clean can't really go past black leather as looks the business..

Bernard Siong
9th January 2006, 06:50 PM
looks very 1993 toyota corolla with fully sick chromes

but i like it

EL BURITO
9th January 2006, 07:58 PM
you dont see many things with tan colour leather. Its different. I think i like it but would get bord with it. Wouldnt get as hot as black so i guess that could be a plus

BassyAstra
9th January 2006, 09:59 PM
Is that picture from like the concept AStra H before it actually made production?

At least when u go to the beach and get sand in the car you wont be able to see it :eek:

rjastra
9th January 2006, 10:08 PM
Hideous is the optional tan interior on the NEW Mx5... crapola

Red AH SRI T
10th January 2006, 07:42 PM
Is that picture from like the concept AStra H before it actually made production?

At least when u go to the beach and get sand in the car you wont be able to see it :eek:

nope, that is an actual production spec interior!

Poogene2001
10th January 2006, 09:45 PM
Looks like you even get TAN SEATBELTS!!
And i quite like the fake wood inserts *cough* I drive an AH CDX and it comes with the silly wood grain standard *cough* I asked how much it would cost to replace with the inserts from the CDXi.... $800! Wrong answer.

pred8r
11th January 2006, 08:23 AM
ferrari comes with the tan interior, thats means its good yes?

Although Anthracite leather and carbon fibre (genuine) inserts would look great.

juzza
13th January 2006, 07:51 PM
If it were all one colour (I.E. Tan (very Ferrari) or black) then it would probably be amazing, why'd they have to go and do that :confused:

sim0ng
14th January 2006, 04:54 PM
if the vaneer was brushed aluminium like the centre console it wouldn't look too bad imo

typetnt
15th January 2006, 07:51 PM
I'm expecting some hazard stickers all over the interior and some crash-test-dummies standing beside the car.

Ready... to be driven to the wall of course!