PDA

View Full Version : New Sydney member

ajc13b
2nd January 2006, 08:55 PM
Hey whats going on people?

Picked up an 03 Barina SRi with 20k kms on it from a Holden dealer, pretty happy with that! 3 year factory warranty w00t

Previously had an RX7 that ran 10.3 on the quarter, so its a big step from that to this :)

Tints, exhaust and filter + maybe an MP3 head unit will be all I will do to this car, oh and will get rid of the Holden/Barina badges as well :)

A mate owns an exhaust shop with dyno, so I plan to throw my car on the dyno for some before/after runs when I put the zorst on as well as the K&N replacement filter, will let you know how I get on.

oneightoo
2nd January 2006, 09:04 PM
hey mate, welcome, hope you rnjoy your stay here..

you should check out the new south wales forum for cruises, there is one coming up in a couple of weeks..

Turblue
2nd January 2006, 09:07 PM
Welcome..!!!!

How did you stumble across us..???

Chris R
2nd January 2006, 09:17 PM
hey steve, good to see you made it here.

ajc13b
2nd January 2006, 10:31 PM
hey mate, welcome, hope you rnjoy your stay here..

you should check out the new south wales forum for cruises, there is one coming up in a couple of weeks..

Thanks! Will do!

Welcome..!!!!

How did you stumble across us..???

Im a regular over at performance forums. Did a search for Barina and in a thread someone made they mentioned this site, so thought I would head on over ;)

hey steve, good to see you made it here.

Thanks mate! Will grab the headunit and stuff off you for sure, just need to get the finances under control!

mr_sikma
2nd January 2006, 11:32 PM
hey mate,

i reckon i seen ya on p.forums!

welcome and hope you have fun! would be good to hear about before and after power runs before i do any of my mods!

later

Mr T
3rd January 2006, 09:10 AM
Welcome dude...enjoy the site...!!!

Shaun
3rd January 2006, 11:08 AM
Welcome to Opelaus. enjoy your stay.

btm
9th January 2006, 03:41 PM
welcome mate - hope to meet you on a cruise one day