PDA

View Full Version : Hello, or should I say, hello again

01CDsedan
2nd January 2004, 10:05 PM
Hello all,
Has been a number of years now since I last posted in the forum but thought I'd come back and see what's going on. For those with long memories or those who were here about two years ago, I did go to a meet at Sydney Olympic Park sometime in mid-2002 with about seven or eight other Astra owners there from the predecessor to this board (I had the blue CD sedan, the only sedan there).

I'm in Canberra and still have the blue CD sedan, now with 53,000km on the clock thanks to regular drives to Sydney. A few months back my parents bought a silver Vectra CDX hatch, now with about 6000km on board, and I have added that car to my sig too as I have pretty regular drives of it and get to hear alllll about it :)

My Astra's been an excellent car, and I plan to keep it for many years to come (especially as the new model won't be available as a sedan and I don't buy hatchbacks).

Looking forward to contributing :)

Marco

SmellyTofu
2nd January 2004, 10:53 PM
Having a dig in the old picture archive.. I see this..

http://members.optushome.com.au/opel-australia/DSC02772.jpg

01CDsedan
2nd January 2004, 11:11 PM
That's the one...funny how those 15s seemed reasonably big when I first had the car, but don't look quite as good now :)

The car is pretty much exactly as it was then (ie completely stock) - only thing that's changed is ACT instead of NSW plates.

Anonymous
4th January 2004, 09:01 PM
Welcome back to the forums mate - hopefully you can make it back up to Sydney for a cruise some time soon.

Cheers :D

Anonymous
5th July 2005, 07:44 PM
Hello

Namus
6th July 2005, 03:46 PM
welcome bak 8)