PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! Pics of the All new CORSA!!!

Red AH SRI T
17th December 2005, 05:30 PM
http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/982/corsa3ww.jpg

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/3225/corsa0019mt.jpg

All i can say is WOAH!

i can believe how like the Astra Coupe it looks

and here is the interior!

http://www.autorevue.cz/Obrazky/2005/12prosinec/corsa/06.jpg

Bernard Siong
17th December 2005, 05:52 PM
so are we getting these or just sticking with the daewoo?

doesnt look half bad i might have my mum look into it if they come to aus

BassyAstra
17th December 2005, 06:04 PM
That looks completely diff to the Corsa D pics that were in Wheels mag.
Looks like a mini astra.
Possibly another whole car entirely?

Red AH SRI T
17th December 2005, 06:08 PM
the pics that appeared in wheels magazine where in fact chops of the Corsa C with the Astra H, and only a guess

this is the real thing

BassyAstra
17th December 2005, 06:15 PM
the pics that appeared in wheels magazine where in fact chops of the Corsa C with the Astra H, and only a guess

this is the real thing
CHOPS???
But they were like in the snow testing the car?

CRAZYNESSSSS!!!!!

BTW: http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7257

Red AH SRI T
17th December 2005, 06:21 PM
i know the pics bassy, but look closly, there is a lot of cladding on those pics, u cant make out the side profile, but u can make out the head and tail lights

oneightoo
17th December 2005, 06:22 PM
it's a widdle biddy baby H, its so cute..

and we get stinky daewoo's instead, we must've pissed someone right off..

BassyAstra
17th December 2005, 06:30 PM
it's a widdle biddy baby H, its so cute..

and we get stinky daewoo's instead, we must've pissed someone right off..
Homebush holden has a Corsa C and Daewoo Barina next to eachother both in black, man, the old Corsa still got up on looks..

Daewoo has shinyer though, but, i can see that paint dying in a week.

Deff stinky.

Red AH SRI T
17th December 2005, 06:31 PM
yeah the daewoo metallic black paint is the most metalic paint i have ever seen, its as thought just before it dried someone decided to roll the car in glitter!

bet it doesnt last

BassyAstra
17th December 2005, 06:33 PM
yeah the daewoo metallic black paint is the most metalic paint i have ever seen, its as thought just before it dried someone decided to roll the car in glitter!

bet it doesnt last

My eyes have been burnt by the paint, i think that only fact will draw peoples attention to the car in the lot.:)

oneightoo
17th December 2005, 06:34 PM
My eyes have been burnt by the paint, i think that only fact will draw peoples attention to the car in the lot.:)
eye for an eye bassy, you need to show that stinky daewoo who is boss..

go smash some headlights..

BassyAstra
17th December 2005, 06:35 PM
eye for an eye bassy, you need to show that stinky daewoo who is boss..

go smash some headlights..
If i put a cricket bat in my car, cya later license.

Red AH SRI T
17th December 2005, 06:36 PM
yeah, u would be a terrorist!!!

BassyAstra
17th December 2005, 06:39 PM
yeah, u would be a terrorist!!!

bahahahah

p.s did u see that crazy stuff on the news, white aussie guys bashed two middle eastern guys on the train and it was filmed...

Bit of a turn around in society.

oneightoo
17th December 2005, 06:41 PM
he only terrorises the boys down oxford street..

pred8r
17th December 2005, 08:57 PM
Maybe Holden will come to their senses WHEN the daewoo flops unless it kills the barina name.

OMG they may have to call their next little car a 'corsa'.

I have a feeling that because they are just 'selling' the opel stuff they are having problems because they have NFI about it. This way they only know something is a problem when it happens over and over. Maybe this is the real reason why they are dropping the brand.
(Sister and her Husband, who works for Holden, were in QLD when their company leased barina wouldnt go, took the local holden service dept there 3 days to find the cause - blown fuse)
When they do most of the design work, ie crapadore, they 'know' its issues and design flaws/limitations beforehand, not that they would EVER admit to it.

Dunno, maybe Opel isnt giving them the service backup, or GM doesnt overly care.

oneightoo
17th December 2005, 09:43 PM
most likely reason - GM doesnt overly care..

01CDsedan
17th December 2005, 10:45 PM
New Corsa looks okay...until you get to the rear. That's truly ugly.

(Isn't it time you all got over the "they replaced our Opels with evil Daewoos" thing? Holden's a business, this is a better way for them to make money, if you still want a premium small hatch there are others who will be grateful for your business.)

CJB
18th December 2005, 12:15 AM
New Corsa looks okay...until you get to the rear. That's truly ugly.

(Isn't it time you all got over the "they replaced our Opels with evil Daewoos" thing? Holden's a business, this is a better way for them to make money, if you still want a premium small hatch there are others who will be grateful for your business.)

Opel seem to be kinda doing what Mitsubishi was doing with the Magna and Lancer. How the Lancer and Magna from the front were identical, just the Lancer being smaller... in this case, the Corsa being a small Astra as pointed out, and well my own personal opinion, am undecided on whether I like it or not. The Corsa is it's own car, not a smaller Astra. And well, those vents look strangely Daewooian like don't they!

Overall, better then the original pics for the Corsa D I saw!

As for the business thing. Well it may make sense now for Holden to do what they have done, but wait until sales don't reach expectations, or even worse, when the cars are constantly being returned for mechanical repairs. Whether minor or not is irrelevant at this point, just the fact that you have to take your car back soo soon doesn't look good and people talk, fast and usually don't sugar coat anything. So yeah, we should all get over it, because it's well and truly happened now, but that doesn't mean that it was a good idea or will be successful just because they are a business and are doing what they see fit.

Hey Bassy/Blackie I know what you mean about the brightness. But a shiney coat doesn't necessarily cover sh*t!If they think making the car as bright as possible with lary colours to disguise the fact that the car, both Barina and Viva are not so good then they are a pack of ****s! Besides... I have already seen posts about the paint quality not being soo good, so yep I am with you guys on the paint being faded within a year to looking dull, more "dull" then the Corsa Barina colours.

EL BURITO
18th December 2005, 02:56 AM
Solution If HSV are bringing us the OPC Astra. Tell em to bring us a hotted up Corsa D that would be so cool. Never happen but i can dream. I am aware they would sell very few.

Red AH SRI T
19th December 2005, 10:26 AM
Maybe Holden will come to their senses WHEN the daewoo flops unless it kills the barina name.

Hate to tell u but that aint gunna happen any time soon, they are selling by the boat load.

CJB
19th December 2005, 02:30 PM
Hate to tell u but that aint gunna happen any time soon, they are selling by the boat load.
ha ha blackie I find your statement funny. Just an interesting choice of words :p

pred8r
20th December 2005, 12:09 AM

I Agree, theres a car importer on an little island called Australia who has bought HEAPS from Daewoo in Korea (or wherever). They must be getting GREAT reviews on that little island. TEE-HEE!!