PDA

View Full Version : !!!!! Happy Birthday !!!!!

Dee
13th December 2005, 02:30 PM
Happy birthday to www.opelaus.com

Today www.opelaus.com is 2 years old.

Thanks Wayne for keeping it going and all the admin, mods for keeping everything friendly and members that made it stay popular this long :D

May www.opelaus.com live long and be merry

Dee
13th December 2005, 02:32 PM
here are some statistics from those 2 years (i'm sure wayne will provide us with more)

Threads: 7,014
Members: 1,497
Most users ever online was 38, 31st October 2005 at 07:04 PM.
Total members that have visited the forum today: 103

R3N
13th December 2005, 02:33 PM
thanks donna, i didn't think you'd remember! :p

happy bday to the forum we all love so much, thanks to the admin, mods, sponsors, members and the spammers (you know who you are! post whores!)

shaohaok
13th December 2005, 02:45 PM
officially opelaus is 2year's old. there was a bit of history before that, too. this is probably the 3rd or 4th board we're on, if i'm not wrong.

it has really picked up since wayne and everyone else involved started the awesome work!
good stuff!

Dee
13th December 2005, 02:50 PM
i know there was a ninemsn board before this, but i am talking about the url www.opelaus.com specifically, im sure there are opel australia bits and pieces lost in cyber space somewhere... but maybe they belong there...

break
13th December 2005, 03:05 PM
Postcount + 1

woopty doo

CJB
13th December 2005, 03:38 PM
wow - happy birthday to the site then.

I remember joining when it was an msn group - which is how I found it... then I didn't do anything with it and rejoined when it changed over... and now look... it's grown into something great!

my hat goes off to you wayne for all the hard work! and to us all, for keeping it going.

*takes hat and socks off*

:)

InSaNe^Sna1L
13th December 2005, 03:42 PM
... and the spammers (you know who you are! post whores!)

damn! i didnt think they'd find me...

btm
13th December 2005, 04:39 PM
damn! i didnt think they'd find me...
i think he may have been refering to bassy... :D such a whore he is!! :)

CJB
13th December 2005, 04:44 PM
i think he may have been refering to bassy... :D such a whore he is!! :)
Yeah Bassy is that :p
But I think it also applies to anyone who works during the day!

BOREDOM = spamming!

oneightoo
13th December 2005, 07:53 PM
HAPPY BERFDEH to tha site!!!

when i first got my first astra 4 years ago, me and my mate both had one and we wanted to start an Opel club, wish i knew this site existed or the other boards it spawned from.. Big thanks go to FYN35T for introducing me to the great people here!!

Turblue
13th December 2005, 10:06 PM
Wow..!!! Two years..???? I never realised that.!!

Thanks everyone for helping keep this domain going. And thanks to all of you for being part of this site.

I joined the old MSN site. So I have seen a few incarnations as well. I think this current version is about the 4th. I'd like those who remember to PM me with the history so we can do a webpage on OpelAus.

oneightoo
13th December 2005, 10:09 PM
that sounds like a really good idea wayne..

CJB
13th December 2005, 10:23 PM
This is your life.... OPELAUS!!!

:p LOVE IT!