PDA

View Full Version : Holden's Reply Letter

Red AH SRI T
2nd December 2005, 05:08 PM
so this is what they said back:

Dear Kurt,

Thank you for your email.

We advise that as yet, Holden have not confirmed an official release date for the Astra SRi. As such, we are not able to offer a firm date. Additionally, until and official release date has been made public, the release date is subject to change.

We regret any inconvenience caused as a result.

Yours sincerely,

Jackie Nagy
Holden Customer Assistance Centre

Well hows about i get a little "Nagy" and dont stop e mailing you until you realease the freakin car?

oneightoo
2nd December 2005, 05:18 PM
i think that would be a good idea Kurt..

sounds like a standard letter they use..

BassyAstra
2nd December 2005, 06:13 PM
I belive its supposed to be called the Astra SRi T
And i belive its supposed to be released mid 2006, that we all know, but stup/id Jackie did not even mention....

Jackie probably thought in her limited brain, 'oh i dont know the answer' and rather than investigating it she just wrote you that, its easier.

With a name like nagy as IF you wouldnt laugh out loud, hahahaha.

CJB
2nd December 2005, 07:13 PM
'Jackie Nagy' is probably just some computer generated reply/person.

That sucks, as expected they dodged the question without even answering anything, just kind of rewording what you told them about the release date and making it sound 'informative'.

That is bad customer service!

EL BURITO
2nd December 2005, 08:25 PM
That looks like something simlar i got sent when i asked about when the new Zafira would be available. (my dad wants one not me)

BassyAstra
2nd December 2005, 09:31 PM
That looks like something simlar i got sent when i asked about when the new Zafira would be available. (my dad wants one not me)
Jackie Nagy or Jonky Dorky?

Red AH SRI T
2nd December 2005, 09:40 PM
Jackie Nagy or Jonky Dorky?

LMFAO! that funny

aussie_in_london
2nd December 2005, 10:10 PM
welcome to the world of major delays no one knows lol
my VXR has now moved back for the 5th time and still no confirmed date after ordering in June. Once it arrives i would have been waiting 7 months since initial order was placed, not even sure anymore i really wont the car, the goal posts keep being moved just as your about to score lol

BassyAstra
2nd December 2005, 10:16 PM
welcome to the world of major delays no one knows lol
my VXR has now moved back for the 5th time and still no confirmed date after ordering in June. Once it arrives i would have been waiting 7 months since initial order was placed, not even sure anymore i really wont the car, the goal posts keep being moved just as your about to score lol
That aint fresh to hear aussie, i was wondering about your delivery the other day though.

aussie_in_london
3rd December 2005, 03:53 AM
That aint fresh to hear aussie, i was wondering about your delivery the other day though.

well the latest from the VXR brand manager who i have happened to get on board astra-sri gave me this today

"Just awaiting comfirmation that we have another 217 cars released to carrier this weekend. That should be a lot of the club sites cars inc yours."

finges crossed hey lol

01CDsedan
3rd December 2005, 08:43 PM
Maybe you all shouldn't be so quick to jump to conclusions - for all we know, Opel is ****ing Holden around with an availability date for the SRi Turbo and Holden doesn't actually know when they're going to get it.

Think about it - if Holden knew when the car was coming, and a customer wanted to know so they could buy that and not something else, wouldn't it be in Holden's interests to tell that customer? It's not as though they have a backlog of previous models to clear or anything.

aussie_in_london
4th December 2005, 04:06 AM
there is a major delay of all the sports hatches (coupes) coming out of Europe due to the supplier problem earlier this year, production has started but at present Opel has to clear the back log and you guys are experiencing if on the release of the SRi T.

Red AH SRI T
4th December 2005, 10:23 AM
just hurry the fu.ck up i say :p

GeeeAus
4th December 2005, 12:45 PM
To be honest this model doesn't seem to do it for me as much as the last Turbo Astra model. I don't know, it's a bit, well "beefcake" for my taste.

I'm sure it is still amazing in regards to power.

GeeeAus

aussie_in_london
4th December 2005, 09:48 PM
just hurry the fu.ck up i say :p

we are saying the same lol
my VXR order has moved 5 times
fingers crossed 2 weeks lol.
Orders are now arriving

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/aussie31/picture1563ck.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/aussie31/VXR6.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/aussie31/CIMG0065.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/aussie31/v12cz3ix.jpg

corsa2nv
4th December 2005, 10:44 PM
man those coupes look "HOT"

Shaun
5th December 2005, 12:11 AM
those VXRs are hot.... HSV I Just want one.

Shaun
5th December 2005, 12:17 AM
Kurt the last i heard from a Dealer is Feb for the SRi T and the VXR is more then likely going to be realised in the 1st quater of 2006..
My fingers and toes are crossed in hope. Its a a joke that Holden Said December then withdrew it. If there is a Supply problem in Europe then Holden Would have been informed of it and could have counter acted with the realise date not being set for December.

Its frustrating to us all. I am waiting for the Green Light on the VXR but in the mean time am toying with the idea of making my SRi T go quicker.

I think the wait for the VXR will be worth it though from all the reviews and hype around the car its going to be the WRX STi of Europe from the sounds of it .

aussie_in_london
5th December 2005, 05:40 AM
i already have a the full VXR authorised exhaust system put aside and ready to go on once my VXR arrives , 15 bhp increase and sounds the biz

TJuk
5th December 2005, 08:10 AM
Kurt the last i heard from a Dealer is Feb for the SRi T and the VXR is more then likely going to be realised in the 1st quater of 2006..
My fingers and toes are crossed in hope. Its a a joke that Holden Said December then withdrew it. If there is a Supply problem in Europe then Holden Would have been informed of it and could have counter acted with the realise date not being set for December.

Its frustrating to us all. I am waiting for the Green Light on the VXR but in the mean time am toying with the idea of making my SRi T go quicker.

I think the wait for the VXR will be worth it though from all the reviews and hype around the car its going to be the WRX STi of Europe from the sounds of it .
shaun u know the score with wots happened over here dont u? There is a major supply problem which is only just gettin sorted out.

btm
5th December 2005, 03:51 PM
that blue VXR looks hot! I would almost consider it over the red...

the silver and black models don't make it look any where near as 'sporty'

Dee
5th December 2005, 03:59 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/aussie31/v12cz3ix.jpg
mmm arden blue !!!

btm
5th December 2005, 05:23 PM
*drools uncontrollably*

mr_sikma
5th December 2005, 09:02 PM
mmm arden blue !!!

WRX blue, FORD blue...

The colour or similar colours have been thrashed way too much!

Red AH SRI T
6th December 2005, 07:36 AM
*blows his load all over the blue one*

oh im so in love!

BassyAstra
6th December 2005, 03:20 PM
WRX blue, FORD blue...

The colour or similar colours have been thrashed way too much!
Lamborghini yellow for me please.

*blows his load all over the blue one*

oh im so in love!
Yeah well u can do that, when your dealership gets one, do it then, OK?
For some serious paint etching.

btm
6th December 2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah well u can do that, when your dealership get one, do it then, OK?
just make sure its not the one that i'm buying off you blackie....!!

BassyAstra
6th December 2005, 03:37 PM
just make sure its not the one that i'm buying off you blackie....!!
Me either......*wink*:cool:

Shaun
6th December 2005, 08:10 PM
shaun u know the score with wots happened over here dont u? There is a major supply problem which is only just gettin sorted out.

Yeah i know the Score . As Holden would have known months prior to making an annoncement on the cars realise on to the Australian Market.

I think Holden were pre empting that the delay with supply would have been fixed by now and jumped the gun with there realise dates.