PDA

View Full Version : Updated Holden Website: New Barina Added

Red AH SRI T
30th November 2005, 12:12 PM
have a look peeps

*goes back to sleep*

CJB
30th November 2005, 12:21 PM
I am not liking it. I have offiicially unjoined from the Holden club!

*spits on Holden*

don't post the link or anything will ya... lol. Lucky I have it on my favs list!

CateO
30th November 2005, 12:32 PM
*dry-reaches*

CJB
30th November 2005, 12:37 PM
*grabs bucket for Cate for the in case of*

CateO
30th November 2005, 12:38 PM
*spews all over Crispeh* -- thanks for the bucket ... *farts*

BassyAstra
30th November 2005, 12:40 PM
If i saw a 2001 Kalos next to the new barina the only difference noticiable is the badges and wheels.
I feel like egging holden car yards.
Wait whats worse...oh yeah bricks,,, i feel like bricking holden.

Dee
30th November 2005, 12:40 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA you click on the banner on the front page to see the new barina and look at the image that is shown

http://www.holden.com.au//images/barina/barina_3door/overview/img_ModelHero.jpg

at least the 5 door image is right

http://www.holden.com.au//images/barina/barina_5door/overview/img_ModelHero.jpg

CJB
30th November 2005, 12:42 PM
Cate! We have discussed this before... girls don't fart! Thanks for the spew... goes with what I am wearing ;)

They completely got rid of the other Barina and yet they still have the Astra Classic on the site. NOT FAIR!

Dee
30th November 2005, 12:43 PM
blacky what does the sunset orange look like?

CJB
30th November 2005, 12:44 PM
Is the sunset orange the same as the Viva???

There is a 3 door sunset orange one at our Holden down the road...

Dee
30th November 2005, 12:46 PM
ohh and the sedan is coming soon.....

CJB
30th November 2005, 12:53 PM
The sedan looks ok... I think it's because in that pic the nose is different to the hatch. Different style headlights etc.

Red AH SRI T
30th November 2005, 06:38 PM
the sunset orange doesnt look too bad at all, we have a blue one sitting in the showroom right infront of my desk and that doesnt look to bad at all

I like the three door much more than the 5 door (probably cause it was never sold here as a daewoo) and the three door comes standard with a full body kit (fully sic bro!)

we have a used Kalos in used cars, so i took a look to see what the differences are. The barina has a single coloured (black) dash rather than the Kalos' two tone dash (black and light grey). The barina has better fabric on the seats, but the kalos has a remote boot release which the barina doesnt get. Also the barina has 15 inch wheels.

our stock control just ordered the last old barina's from holden, they arrive in just over a week, i think we got about 6 three door autos in different colours and we have 1 red 3 dr manual and a spearmint 3 dr manual with alloys left.
5 door is over and out.

anywho we have sold quiet a few of them already so thats good, but i will miss the old girl

*goes outside to hug an XC barina*

oh and i saw the funniest thing the other day, i took a customer on a test drive in a Lumina and another guy was out takin a woman for a drive in the new barina (white manual 3 door) anyway i got down the road and there was the other guy pulled over doing a driver change and right opposite him was parked a white daewoo kalos! i laughed so hard, then slapped the other guy when he got back to work

(this is offically my biggest post ever)

CJB
30th November 2005, 07:59 PM
Good effort blackie then!!! ha ha

There is something very sporty looking about the three door and when you said it comes standard with the body kit that made sense.

I guess by sales people are liking the new Barina a lot then.

How do they drive in an auto?

mr_sikma
2nd December 2005, 09:24 PM
seen one on the road today!

older lady driving it. silver 5-door.

i just thought it was another kalos, but small holden badge on the boot and BARINA on the rear.

looks exactly the same as the kalos!

i guess they arent being made anymore? pointless to make 2 of the same car!