PDA

View Full Version : leather seats for the AH

sammykkwok
21st November 2005, 11:47 AM
Hi all, I have just returned to Brisbane from a home trip to Hong Kong. Cars in Hong Kong has leather seats in almost every vehicles. I'm extremely tempting to change my interior finish of my car. At the moment I'm seriously considering to get leather seats for my AH Astra CD.

Anyone know the approximate cost for the upgrades? and where can I get this done?

Sammy

oneightoo
21st November 2005, 11:49 AM
prolly looking at about $2000+ for leather.. i could be wrong..

EL BURITO
21st November 2005, 05:25 PM
you should have thought about that befor you bought the car. CDXI has Lether as well as the CDX coup.

R3N
21st November 2005, 06:45 PM
you should have thought about that befor you bought the car. CDXI has Lether as well as the CDX coup.

If we all thought like that, the car aftermarket industry would go bankrupt

BassyAstra
21st November 2005, 07:11 PM
Maybe you can get some seats from an AH thats been in a smash..
Come to think of it the CdXI and my Cdx have seat airbags, that might, neigh, WILL be a big problem.

sammykkwok
21st November 2005, 11:43 PM
I brought my AH Astra CD before the Coupe CDX came out. Plus, the "so-called" leather seat in the CDXI is not really full leather. It has cloth material in the middle of the seats and I personally don't like it because its not really in full leather.

Got any website I can have a look at who makes aftermarket car leather seats?

Sammy

sammykkwok
21st November 2005, 11:59 PM
I brought my AH Astra CD before the Coupe CDX came out. Plus, the "so-called" leather seat in the CDXI is not really full leather. It has cloth material in the middle of the seats and I personally don't like it because its not really in full leather.

Got any website I can have a look at who makes aftermarket car leather seats?

Sammy

Red AH SRI T
22nd November 2005, 08:24 AM
Try a company called Doyles, they are here in sydney, not sure about brisbane, should cost u between $2000 and $2500, and that includes doing the inserts in the doors as well

In fact we had a client buy a CD coupe and put leather in that cause he couldnt wait to get a CDX

EL BURITO
22nd November 2005, 03:02 PM
Try a company called Doyles, they are here in sydney, not sure about brisbane, should cost u between $2000 and $2500, and that includes doing the inserts in the doors as well

In fact we had a client buy a CD coupe and put leather in that cause he couldnt wait to get a CDX

wat is the wating time on the CDX coup

stevedee3
22nd November 2005, 06:35 PM
Maybe you can get some seats from an AH thats been in a smash..
Come to think of it the CdXI and my Cdx have seat airbags, that might, neigh, WILL be a big problem.So long as it wasn't a side-on smash it should be OK...