PDA

View Full Version : Holdens

corsa2nv
13th November 2005, 02:00 AM
Dont you just hate it when ppl ask you what car you drive and u say a holden barina, astra etc and they reply holden are **** and dont f***en understand that its an opel:mad:

joe
13th November 2005, 03:37 AM
yep, OPELS are best i like the astra and vectra best.

aussie_in_london
13th November 2005, 06:02 AM
dont take any notice of haters mate
even over here people say the same about vauxhalls
and same is said in Europe with opel because the brands are common sight on the road.

Namus
13th November 2005, 09:22 AM
i don't care what others think. period.

it's MY car, so all that matters is MY opinion. simple.

1OPL2C
13th November 2005, 10:32 AM
hey corsa2nv.. do u drive a silver astra H with euro plates aswell?

Red AH SRI T
13th November 2005, 10:40 AM
hey corsa2nv.. do u drive a silver astra H with euro plates aswell?

no he drives a new Barina that i sold to him a few weeks ago

Silver with euros is correct though, just wrong model :p

BassyAstra
13th November 2005, 02:24 PM
Yes i dislike it because i have to explain the situation after the calls are made.

Ive heard someone say Vectras, "stupid aussie cars".

ultim8DTM5
13th November 2005, 03:06 PM
Opel or not, know your role.

Chris R
13th November 2005, 05:08 PM
actually I get this quite often with my vans. as no one really knows what to call it..( and some do not know what it is..)

CJB
13th November 2005, 08:13 PM
The only Holden I ever hear put down is the Commodore, but more often it's actually the Commodore's Owner/driver that is being put down not really the car. I hear a lot of crap about Ford, not Holden though. Hmm, I am sure I am bound to meet someone who bags out all Holden's.

I hate when the Barina is called a 'Girl's car'. My Dad tells me that all the time.

corsa2nv
14th November 2005, 12:40 AM
Hey i used to drive my mums astra H its silver with Euros aswell so yeah were bouts u from?

Alfonzo
14th November 2005, 12:57 AM
Dont you just hate it when ppl ask you what car you drive and u say a holden barina, astra etc and they reply holden are **** and dont f***en understand that its an opel:mad:Meh, couldn't care.

People will be ignorant, period. I'm not going to put myself out just to please them.

EL BURITO
14th November 2005, 01:47 AM
I hate when the Barina is called a 'Girl's car'. My Dad tells me that all the time.

i agree with that. there is nothing wrong with having a smaller car givin that i still end up with more money at the end of the day from the petrol station. I still think Commodors and falcons are too big and unnessesary.

btm
14th November 2005, 09:21 AM

give him a black eye.... that will shut him up :p

CJB
14th November 2005, 10:18 AM
give him a black eye.... that will shut him up :p
ha ha I have already had scuffles with my older brother about it... but Dad is just **** stiring... to be an ass... it's just him.

1OPL2C
14th November 2005, 02:12 PM
Hey i used to drive my mums astra H its silver with Euros aswell so yeah were bouts u from?

r u the guy that i spoke to in d city like a week or 2 ago while i was looking for a parking spot??

Red AH SRI T
15th November 2005, 10:29 AM
girls drive 1.4 barina's and boi's drive 1.8 barina's :p