PDA

View Full Version : Auto Salon fun!!!

JakeSRIT
31st October 2005, 12:18 AM
Hey guys

i bumped out of auto salon tonight, had a heap of fun, except for this morning when i was hung over and spent most of the time in the ****ter coz i didnt wanna spew on my car.

but about an hor or 2 later i was fine.

anyway to cap off my weekend

got in and set up all in all about 30 mins

saturday morning found out that my car was in a killer spot where everyone had to look twice at it coz there was no path around one of the car club stands which is awsome.

had a big space to wassnt cramed in next to everyone.

one bad thing, the battery charger i had to power the stezza couldnt cope with the load of it so battery kept diein on me, had my screen pluged to mains so i just used that and left the stezza off most of the time.

after i got over the whole excitement of being there is was god dam boring and expesive, the food and drink were very over priced $3.50 for a bottle of water !!!!

but i knew a few people there so when it got boring i just went for a wander.

the car got some good attention, no one knew what it was tho, once they realised it was an astra the were like WHHA?? its amazing no one really knows of the astra Ts then when they read its a turbo they ****e it lol.

now, i didnt win anything which i expected, the euro class car that won was a toyota crown ?? isnt that a jap car. had euro styling tho.

00WIE was the only astra in the show, which was awsome and i throught i was in with a chance but unfortunately they took away the best new comer award also so that sux.

the chicks were unbeliveable, best perv i have had in years.

got some good prices on some parts that i wanted to get 2 fmic and such

so all in all was a good show, every year it is getting smaller and smaller.
i regret not entering into the dyno comp. the car that won got 205kws atw for forced induction fwd. i reckon i would make 150 - 160 easy.

thanks for the 2!!! opelaus member that turned up and said hello. im sorry guys but im really bad with names. but thanks for coming and shame on the rest of you for not. im only playin.

Clint
31st October 2005, 01:03 AM
me and a few others from here came, i would have had a chat but i dont think u were there, i was there from 6pm onwards sat nite.

R3N
31st October 2005, 02:22 AM
We want pictures!

JakeSRIT
31st October 2005, 02:38 AM
hey clint

what did u think of my ride? yeah sorry i missed you gets a bit boring so took a walk around a bit.

ill have pics up as soon as i get them off my photographer

Namus
31st October 2005, 02:40 PM
nice to hear mate....nbot surprising to hear that it's getting smaller...too expensive and a waste of money...

low astra
31st October 2005, 05:59 PM
i was there friday night setting up the 200 and putting together the lancer, but we never managed 2 get my car finished so i didnt get it in, ahh well next year maybe

oneightoo
31st October 2005, 06:02 PM
unrucky....