PDA

View Full Version : White Dials

EL BURITO
29th October 2005, 02:12 PM
White dials were do i get em from for my barina. I wanna do the dash lights but if i get blue i am worried that i will be unable to see at night. this is important.

Turblue
29th October 2005, 02:43 PM
Try here. It was given to me a while back by another member...

http://stores.ebay.com.au/ACEparts-Performance-Lighting_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3astoreviewQQtZkm

EL BURITO
29th October 2005, 04:35 PM
thanks that helps wit the lights, not the mat thou any other ideas

CJB
29th October 2005, 06:01 PM
I got the blue ones and I gotta say they look awesome... no probs seeing at night. Sometimes in the daylight it's hard to see the odometer, but who needs to see that right. ha ha.

Get the blue dude you won't regret it. It's a really nice colour :)

RapidSRi
29th October 2005, 08:21 PM
Tried Holden parts? for the SRi model which is white

EL BURITO
29th October 2005, 09:44 PM
Tried Holden parts? for the SRi model which is white

the SXI gets it standard in the UK which is anoying. If i got if from Holden they would probly only sell me the whole unit.

On another note do you recon it would be illeagal to have both MPH KMPH on my dials.

I might just order the blue and see how it gos

R3N
30th October 2005, 05:45 AM
the SXI gets it standard in the UK which is anoying. If i got if from Holden they would probly only sell me the whole unit.

On another note do you recon it would be illeagal to have both MPH KMPH on my dials.

I might just order the blue and see how it gos

Its not illegal to have both... as long as you have km/h then its fine.

Are you talking about dash bulbs or speedo/dial face?

Slimcraigie
30th October 2005, 07:20 AM
I have white dials as standard on my Zafira, they are fab also we have MPH and KPH on our speedos (not swimwear) although kilometers are easier to travel than our miles as they aren't as far lol :D

EL BURITO
30th October 2005, 12:37 PM
Its not illegal to have both... as long as you have km/h then its fine.

Are you talking about dash bulbs or speedo/dial face?

I want both. I have found the ebay store that dose the globes just want to find the Spedo now