PDA

View Full Version : OMG!

euro_stylin
29th March 2004, 12:04 PM
i was looking on the SSV website at astra bodykits just to see what was new and i decide to have a look at the kit that was alrealy on my car. when i opened up the pic of it i noticed its MY car in the pic!!!!!! is that allowed?? i only bought the raw kit from them but got it painted and fitted by a friend, but a few months ago i had to take it to them because i cracked a driving light and had to get it replaced...while it was there they must have taken a photo of it to put it on there site coz it looks so good (hehe 8) ) just wondering can they do this if i didnt say yes??
and i know its my car coz they are my wheels and blue flames!!
hmm kinda p'd off!

Anonymous
29th March 2004, 12:05 PM
Get them to pay you or give you some things for FREEEE!

anicorsa
29th March 2004, 01:36 PM
Im pretty sure you can get something out of it.

Or at least get them to take it off the site.

Nem
29th March 2004, 01:45 PM
:shock: The CHEEK!
I feel they owe you something for it. Especially since they didnt ask in the first place.

Ben

dazza015
29th March 2004, 02:48 PM
Id be diplomatic about it otherwise they will just take it off the site and you will get nothing...!

But I am in the same boat as SSV I take photos of nearly all of our customers vehicles, some of which I have put on our website, havent had any complaints. However if it was an issue with repeat business I might offer them some sort of Small discount to leave it there or if not would just take it down for them. After all the customer is always right!

Degen-Astra
29th March 2004, 04:57 PM
I would just say...

"Hey I noticed that you have used my car on your site for the purpose of advertising your RAW Bodykit for the TS Astra..."

You get the idea. Hit em up for some free stuff or lifetime discounts on anything you want.