PDA

View Full Version : I GOTTA get me one of these!!

pred8r
12th October 2005, 07:45 PM
Dont know what I'd do with it though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tech-2-with-CANDi-Module-GM-Authentic-Scan-Tool-Kit_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43989QQitemZ4580805 791QQrdZ1

Namus
12th October 2005, 07:49 PM
what the hell are u sposed to use it for? i wouldn't even know if i'd use it, even if i did know..

pred8r
12th October 2005, 08:23 PM
It does stuff with the ECU, holden has one so it must be good....besides its expensive :)

blackSRi
12th October 2005, 08:58 PM
You just want that sweet sweet CANDi ...gahh goorrruurrgggaaahhhh (aka Homer Simpson and the Gummi Venus)...

EL BURITO
13th October 2005, 06:25 PM
well if you have like 5 grand to waste you could sent it my way. just make friends with a holden machanic and get free accsess

Turblue
13th October 2005, 08:17 PM
I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!! I'll have one...!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please... Please...

Mr T
14th October 2005, 08:51 AM
Oh yeah...thats the biz ! ! !

Dont know what I'd do with it though.

Those things control everything on the car; Radio Codes, Engine diagnostics, speedo calibration...just about everything imaginable.

Or, you can just buy a brand new Holden and reset the Odometer before you get to 100 KM over and over again....