PDA

View Full Version : OpelAus has a new Chat

Turblue
8th October 2005, 06:55 PM
Hey everyone...

With the demise of the vBChat application due to the rewrite of the vBulletin stuff, I have loaded a new chat. It is now currently linked to the OpelAus database.

You will see the new 'Flashchat' link on the navbar above.

Please give it a go. It looks so much better than the old one. It might load a bit slow on dialup.

Leave me a comment.

Namus
9th October 2005, 03:01 PM
this is wicked!

Turblue
9th October 2005, 04:34 PM
The chat is now all up and running.

If you click on the FlashChat link on the navbar you will be logged in automatically. Have a look, it is much better than the vBChat version. There are a lot of options to play with. It also seems to run well for those on dialup too.

CateO
9th October 2005, 06:13 PM
ROLL UP ROLL UP!!!!

Awesome little chat going on tonight, really good setup and SO MANY OPTIONS. Definately a go-er for such chatters as myself, and the talkative Ms DONNA!!!

GOod job Wayne, now hopefully I won't have as many convos with myself during the day...

Turblue
9th October 2005, 06:21 PM
I can add 'Bots' so you can talk to yourself.

"Alicebot"......

Namus
10th October 2005, 02:36 PM
alicebot is funny as!

b00e
10th October 2005, 02:49 PM
This is good fun.

Dee
10th October 2005, 03:02 PM
ROLL UP ROLL UP!!!!

Awesome little chat going on tonight, really good setup and SO MANY OPTIONS. Definately a go-er for such chatters as myself, and the talkative Ms DONNA!!!

GOod job Wayne, now hopefully I won't have as many convos with myself during the day...

oi oi oi.... whats this all about????? jebus....

im back too... after my week of working AWAY from a computer...

CateO
10th October 2005, 03:05 PM
Are you denying talking previously on VB Chat ?? *taps finger* hmmm

haha ... glad to know my crap OLD computer in MY office room doesn't let the NEW chat work *sobs* Talk to CateO time ...

Dee
10th October 2005, 03:10 PM
noooooooooooo i cant talk to cato-e anymore....... thats not good... wayne change it back... CHANGE IT BACK *sobs in the corner*

CateO
10th October 2005, 03:12 PM
It's ok Donn-A ... I can use it between 8.30 am and 1 pm (reception duties). Maybe it will make me do more work ????

*laughs* SIF !!!

This new chat is soooooo much prettier an betttererer

Dee
10th October 2005, 03:22 PM
phew.. i guess 4 hours is better than none.. my productivity is gonna be ****house in the morning now, instead of all day :D

oneightoo
10th October 2005, 04:49 PM
umm how come i cant get into the chat??

CateO
10th October 2005, 05:53 PM
Why Don't You People Join In ????!?!?!?!?!!??!?!

Turblue
11th October 2005, 07:30 PM
Anyone that has an issue logging in, please PM. I can fix....