PDA

View Full Version : Does it look better with....

NUTTTR
3rd October 2005, 11:12 PM
mudflaps on the rear, or without?

http://www.behavingbadly.net/gallery/albums/day%20out/IMG_0745.jpg

(see attachment for the one without... it's in B&W because the car is FILTHY and it is also very bright because you couldn't see the details otherwise :))

What do you think????

I like it without...... front ones have to stay on as it's my "scrape" detector (they scrape whatever it is before the floor of the car/exhaust hits it!!) The rear flaps are at a funny angle because the scrape a fair few things so are bent back a bit ;)

Aaron

R3N
3rd October 2005, 11:36 PM
I'd say without.... but with fronts only could look wierd and you would need back ones to balance them out

NUTTTR
3rd October 2005, 11:42 PM
I'd say without.... but with fronts only could look wierd and you would need back ones to balance them out

Potentially i guess... But the fronts are pretty well hidden, they are up quite high... they aren't the easiest thing to spot...
:)

InsaneAsylum
4th October 2005, 12:07 AM
never liked mudflaps. i purchased both my cars without them, but when i see a car with them, it makes me shudder

btm
4th October 2005, 07:54 AM
i'm not a fan of mud flaps either - makes the car look a bit weird from the back

CateO
4th October 2005, 08:52 AM
I ripped mine off to get the holden look away from the car.
I was told on here they look too 'grandma' and should be removed.
Looks HAWT now without them ... just no more gravel driving

Gildo
4th October 2005, 09:26 AM
looks rally spec ....lol

woody
4th October 2005, 10:58 AM
Never had em on mine and never will... think they look.. well... someone said grandma!! i have to agree!

btm
4th October 2005, 11:23 AM
almost like having a sun visor thingy across the top of your front window....:)

Red AH SRI T
4th October 2005, 12:09 PM
i hate flaps!

CJB
4th October 2005, 12:40 PM
i hate flaps!

ha ha... that's dirty!!!

They look ok I think, but not on the hatch. I prefer them on the sedan. They are a bit outdated anyways, cars just kind of include them in the moulding these days and you don't even notice it. Looks good the way you have it now!! (without)

Red AH SRI T
4th October 2005, 01:20 PM
im a dirty dirty boi :p

Namus
4th October 2005, 04:44 PM
without definately

DirtyHarry
4th October 2005, 07:30 PM
well i have the proper opel mudflaps which contour to the body and to the shape of the car. and it does look better

EL BURITO
4th October 2005, 08:58 PM
its a car not a 4wd stay with out you don't need em