PDA

View Full Version : Some Stats: Users per Day.

Turblue
3rd October 2005, 09:29 AM
Hey all...

For interest sake, I thought you might like to know how many Users log on per day. This graphic is for the last month.

My understanding is that it represents Users per day, not logins per day. So this means the charts show how many people have logged in and does not take into account the number of times a User log in.

ultim8DTM5
3rd October 2005, 09:57 AM
Pretty cool

btm
3rd October 2005, 10:15 AM
that's pretty interesting....

i often look at how many people are currently logged in throughout the day and i usually only see max of 10-15 people at one time - so that must mean that plently of different people are logging in each day

Red AH SRI T
3rd October 2005, 03:26 PM
wow i never knew that many ppl visited each day

BassyAstra
3rd October 2005, 03:30 PM
Can you show me peoples private messages?
Ive always wanted to be God of this forum for a day.

ultim8DTM5
3rd October 2005, 05:02 PM
God for a day and you want to read PMs?
Man, priorities.

BassyAstra
3rd October 2005, 05:19 PM
Man, priorities.
Im a fun loving fun lover.:D

CJB
3rd October 2005, 05:30 PM
If you log in more then once a day does that contriubute to the heaps of log ins or if you log in many times it just counts as one log for you?

I am always coming in and out when at work...

Namus
3rd October 2005, 06:49 PM
Man, priorities.

LMAO :D :D :D nice call :cool:

Namus
3rd October 2005, 06:50 PM
seems like, from that graph, that Monday's and Tuesday's are the busiest days...

Rhino
3rd October 2005, 11:57 PM
If you log in more then once a day does that contriubute to the heaps of log ins or if you log in many times it just counts as one log for you?

I am always coming in and out when at work...
Those statistics are unique user logins.

Mr T
4th October 2005, 07:38 AM
Thats pretty cool Wayne...

BTW the NSW section is getting between 15 and 25 individual logins per day, with on average about 40 different users signing in each 3 day period.

This is starting to become a cult epic ! ! !

Turblue
4th October 2005, 08:20 AM
Can you show me peoples private messages?
Ive always wanted to be God of this forum for a day.

Bassy...

The only way you can read the PM's on this forum is via the database. This is a really long winded process, and just not worth it. There is no easy way to do this. The designers never intended to have the PM's read by Forum Staff.

You can be assured that I am the only one with access to the DBase, and I have better things to do with my time that sift through it looking for messages.