PDA

View Full Version : nOOb from Melbourne

PaulSXI
30th September 2005, 11:05 AM
Hello to all Opelaus Members,
My name is Paul,
I recently acquired a 2003 Barina SXI from a Friend and Discovered an Opelaus calling card on my windshield one afternoon when I was at my parents house, So I jumped on-line to see what the web site is all about, Not a bad site I must say, Plenty of info for a guy that is new to the Small car scene!
No major mod’s done to the car as yet, just 17” Mag’s and I’m slowly putting all my stereo equipment into the car!

Dee
30th September 2005, 11:09 AM
Welcome Paul,

Don't forget to visit the Vic site (http://vic.opelaus.com/phpBB2/)for all the upcoming events and various other bits of junk :)

Enjoy your stay
Donna

P.S. You didnt happen to buy the car from Cannon Toyota did you????

btm
30th September 2005, 11:46 AM
welcome paul

that would be so funny if you bought donnas car...!!

Dee
30th September 2005, 11:50 AM
welcome paul

that would be so funny if you bought donnas car...!!
that would be awesome :) then i could see my baby again.... i still miss her *cries*

PaulSXI
30th September 2005, 12:11 PM
No (Sorry to disappoint), I brought the car privately, my mate brought it brand new back in o3 then a few months ago he wanted an MR2 but needed the cash to buy it so I made an offer on the Barina! He said yes and the rest is history!

Dee
30th September 2005, 12:13 PM
ahh bugger, thats a shame... i guess my car is probably still at the car yard then

btm
30th September 2005, 12:26 PM
the question that is still out there.... who 'carded' him then....??

Namus
30th September 2005, 12:58 PM
i didn't; but welcome mate; enjoy the forum

PaulSXI
30th September 2005, 12:59 PM
I wan't to know! In Seaford, I think it was Wednesday 24th or Thursday 26th!

InsaneAsylum
30th September 2005, 01:01 PM
WELCOME

...it wasn't me

CateO
30th September 2005, 01:10 PM
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME !!!!

I'm going to buy Donna's Beep Beep so she knows its going to a good home *smirk*

Dee
30th September 2005, 01:13 PM
I wan't to know! In Seaford, I think it was Wednesday 24th or Thursday 26th!

probably Beep Beep SRi... i gave him some calling cards and he is in the area

FlySri
4th October 2005, 09:18 PM
Welcome to the mob!!
Hope to see you on the cruise or dyno day!!

beep beep sri
12th October 2005, 06:31 PM
IT WAS ME! im a cheeky little bugger i put it on your windscreen at 6am on my way to work. keep your eyes peeled for a silver sri opelised exhaust and a very big system in it. im always causen trouble around seaford. if you need a hand with doing a tracktion control switch or any other little things just let me know. (maybe i shouldnt have said that if he's doing front speakers with an amp)

PaulSXI
13th October 2005, 05:51 AM
I'm working on the whole I.C.E thing at the moment! All Alpine, all ready to go into the little toy! Should have the car rattling apart in no time!:D

beep beep sri
13th October 2005, 02:43 PM
just wait till you go to run new wires to your front speakers threw your doors! what a bloody nightmare but well worth it. and make sure you put a traction control switch in aswell