PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone get me cheap postage???

Clint
29th September 2005, 08:26 PM
since i posted how to make total closure units many have asked if others can make units for them and some asked if i can post them a unit.

what im thinking about is finding out how many people want units in nsw and post them all to one person, then everyone can collect from that person. same for other state if there is interest.

so... can anyone on the forums offer free/cheap postage?

btm
30th September 2005, 08:02 AM
it would only cost you a few bucks through aus post

woody
30th September 2005, 08:38 AM
since i posted how to make total closure units many have asked if others can make units for them and some asked if i can post them a unit.

what im thinking about is finding out how many people want units in nsw and post them all to one person, then everyone can collect from that person. same for other state if there is interest.

so... can anyone on the forums offer free/cheap postage?

Build me a unit and i'll sort the postage in NSW. Sound fair?

btm
30th September 2005, 08:46 AM
bulid me a unit also and put it in with woodys so i dont have to pay postage :D

woody
30th September 2005, 08:48 AM
the cheek...

woody
30th September 2005, 08:56 AM
ahh just re-reading clints original post i seem to have misunderstood.. Your looking for free/cheap postage to SEND to NSW. I can offer re-posting/distribution from my company out to all required in NSW but can't help with the initial send.

But build me a unit anyway.. i would do it myself but i'm just too damn lazy!! :)

1OPL2C
30th September 2005, 09:46 AM
Units for NSW:
1. Woody
2. Btm
3. 1OPL2C

add your names if you want 1...

Gildo
30th September 2005, 09:58 AM
Units for NSW:
1. Woody
2. Btm
3. 1OPL2C
4. Gildo

Clint
30th September 2005, 05:24 PM
smart people making a list, that was my next step once sorting postage!

here is the costs, postage will be extra on top of this, this is cost price, i make no money on it.. will accept donations tho :d

1+ 10+ 25+
Reed Relay $3.80 $3.30 $2.95
Capacitor $1.80 $1.80 $1.25
Diode $0.95 $0.70 $0.50
Wire $0.30 $0.30 $0.30
Circuit Board $0.20 $0.20 $0.20

TOTAL $7.05 $6.30 $5.20
cheaper parts $5.45 $4.95 $4.42

i can probably half the cost of the capacitor by using a smaller capitcance one, will look into it.
can probably use a different diode and save money too, will also look into it.

wire will be $4.95/25 meter roll, =$13.50, cost split over 50 people for example = $0.30
circuit board costs $5.35, can probably get 28 units out of 1 board = $0.20

Clint
30th September 2005, 05:35 PM
i had it all nicely tabbed in columns in word, copied and pasted here, looked good then after i posted it all got crushed like that, edited it and its all tabbed there still... so i replaced the tabs with heaps of spaces, posted that and its still all squished together!
anyways..

anyone who wants one add your name to the list, as u can see the more people the cheaper the units. if anyone in other states is interested, add a new heading to the list with your state and add your name under it. qld people can pick up instead of posting.

ahh ill try to sort somethin out about the postage and how to pay when i get a chance. anyone had any experience with paypal? how does it work, how i collect my money, any charges etc. anyone have any suggestions of other ways to pay? if anyone can help out with the postage side of things that would be great.