PDA

View Full Version : First look: Vauxhall's compact SUV future

Red AH SRI T
16th September 2005, 01:36 PM
http://goauto.carsales.com.au/mellor/mellor.nsf/story2/E8B5D86F47AA36D8CA25707D0082DC58

BassyAstra
16th September 2005, 02:48 PM
I think vauxhall/opel are on a roll with their big wheels on the latest cars.
Many to name.
Hot stuff.
I reckon they should get rid of the B pillar altogether in the astra :)

BTW, when ever i speak to the guys down at holden i always seem to know more about the cars and upcomming cars than they do, they actually know shi*t all about most things.
I would sure like you to be my salesperson, who actually knows what hes talking about especially about future of upcomming cars.
Its good to stay informed.

btm
16th September 2005, 02:55 PM
its certainly different... i do like the bigger wheels though. and framless windows always make a car look heaps better

Red AH SRI T
16th September 2005, 05:01 PM
I think vauxhall/opel are on a roll with their big wheels on the latest cars.
Many to name.
Hot stuff.
I reckon they should get rid of the B pillar altogether in the astra :)

BTW, when ever i speak to the guys down at holden i always seem to know more about the cars and upcomming cars than they do, they actually know shi*t all about most things.
I would sure like you to be my salesperson, who actually knows what hes talking about especially about future of upcomming cars.
Its good to stay informed.

Bassy, there are two types of sales people

1st (i'm like this) are people who have the gift of the gab and are also car nuts and have a passion about the products they sell, so they know every infinite detail about upcoming cars and concepts and product plans.

2nd are people who enjoy their job but do it for the money, not because the like cars, they dont spend hours on forums like this and they dont read www.drive.com.au www.carsguide.com.au www.goauto.com.au ect ect everyday

get what i mean?

BassyAstra
16th September 2005, 05:20 PM
The 1st kills the second. :)

Red AH SRI T
16th September 2005, 05:24 PM
*does a little dance*

FlySri
17th September 2005, 09:37 PM
That would be great on a cruise!!!