View Full Version : Site Design - Playing

Turblue
13th September 2005, 08:42 PM
Hey everyone...

Not being the greatest webdesigner, please give me some feedback. :rolleyes:

I have changed the navigation section.

YES // NO.. ?????

Ideas please..!!!!!

Constructive ones. If you like/dislike something, then offer me an idea.

Wayne.

CJB
13th September 2005, 08:58 PM
I like it heaps hey. It is starting to look better then it did when it first changed. I wasn't a fan of the new site... but nah, it looks great now and you have done a good job!

BassyAstra
13th September 2005, 09:04 PM
I liked it inbetween when there was no change and now.

Namus
13th September 2005, 09:35 PM
looks good turb man....

perhaps make the buttons (with the log-out; user cp etc) a bit bigger and easier to click; font change on those is good tho; i like..

PLEASE don't use that centralised font thing u were trying a few days ago on the thread topics...like when u get into general discussion for example and see all of the thread topic titles centralised....never again...

JasonGilholme
14th September 2005, 06:49 AM
this is a little of the topic but still about web site changes. i reckon we should have a little bit of a comp for people on the site to design the banner at the top of the page. the welcome to opel aus the darkside thing doesn't do it for me and i think that would be one of the major "mods" we should do to it. What do you reckon wayne?? Its only a 780 x 156 image. yeah??

Dee
14th September 2005, 07:30 AM
it looks good and the colours have made it easier to see too :D

btm
14th September 2005, 07:45 AM
this is a little of the topic but still about web site changes. i reckon we should have a little bit of a comp for people on the site to design the banner at the top of the page. the welcome to opel aus the darkside thing doesn't do it for me and i think that would be one of the major "mods" we should do to it. What do you reckon wayne?? Its only a 780 x 156 image. yeah??

i'm with you on that one jason - the banner at the top needs to be changed

Clint
14th September 2005, 04:17 PM
i like the black background, focuses your attention to the important stuff, the text. its easier having the state sections as links with only 1 click and not 2 lol, lazy i know

Adrian
16th September 2005, 09:30 AM
All good dude, i like the drop downs from peoples names, thats heaps cool.

and you need caffine and red wine... but you cant mix the 2 haha caffine early morning and the red wine with lunch, then caffine mid afternoon and red wine for the rest of the nite haha

Clint
16th September 2005, 01:28 PM
haha never knew about the drop down from peoples names.