PDA

View Full Version : Auto Salon here i come

JakeSRIT
13th September 2005, 05:32 PM
Hey guys

Just secured a spot on the brisbane auto salon floor, come see my astra T there if you want. its nothing special but it will look good on the night, im still trying to sourse some wheels from somewhere, i got midas to sponser me with some suspension which is awsome and i got one of my firends helping me out with an install that you'll just have to wait and see.

anyway just lettin you guys know

hope to see yas there

Jake

Shaun
13th September 2005, 06:02 PM
Any Pics Of Your Car?

lowey22
13th September 2005, 06:55 PM
when is the brisbane show on?

BassyAstra
13th September 2005, 07:11 PM
Sounds great, take heaps of pics pics pics.

vectraguy01
13th September 2005, 08:52 PM
when is the brisbane show on?

its the last wkend in October 29th and 30th Auto Salon, good on ya bud for getting in ay

Namus
13th September 2005, 10:26 PM
sounds good champ;

like i said somewhere else here, sorry i can't come in and enter with u; just that it's too close to uni exams....normally it's on about the middle of August for the Brisbane one...not sure why they pushed it bak...

JakeSRIT
13th September 2005, 10:59 PM
yeah dun worry guys ill take heaps of pics once its all ready for the show,

still got some work to do to get it ready,

there is some standard pics of it with most of the audio stuff in it in the photo section, cant miss it the one with OO WIE as the plates

lowey22
14th September 2005, 05:41 PM
its the last wkend in October 29th and 30th Auto Salon, good on ya bud for getting in ay

sweet. i will actually be in brisbane that weekend for a bucks party, so i might check it out. any one else from here putting there car in?

JakeSRIT
17th September 2005, 03:01 AM
hey guys,

if you wanna send me some stickers in the post i will put em on the car at the show, i would make some up myself but as i just lost my job i am flat broke, im talkin $5 to my name lol. the life of a student i guess hey!!

anyway just a throught. whoever can get the stickers just let me know and i will pm my address to ya. if it costs to much dun worry about it.