PDA

View Full Version : Newbie!!

NovalutionGSi
5th September 2005, 09:41 PM
HIya Guys and Girls.

I'm Adam, i drive a Vauxhall Nova GSi......not heard of that? well i'l tell you why, because i'm half way round the world in the UK! :eek: Just thought i'd pop on, see how the rest of the Vauxhall/Opel/Holden/Bedford world lives!

BassyAstra
6th September 2005, 06:43 AM
Bedford :eek:
Welcome.

btm
6th September 2005, 07:03 AM
welcome mate!

nova - the holden nova we have out here is actually an old badged toyota corolla....

NovalutionGSi
6th September 2005, 04:14 PM
Cheers for the welcomes, have seen a picture of the holden Nova! the reaction was that it wasnt a GM car! :rolleyes:

is there anywhere where i can post some pics up?

oneightoo
6th September 2005, 04:33 PM
you can upload em here or host them at www.imageshack.com or there are thousands of other sites..

welcome by the way!

NovalutionGSi
6th September 2005, 04:45 PM
you can upload em here or host them at www.imageshack.com (http://www.imageshack.com/) or there are thousands of other sites..

welcome by the way!

lol, sorry, needed to explain myself more clearly.... i'm a member of Photobucket so have my host, just wondered if there was a section on the forum to post them up or dosent it matter?

oneightoo
6th September 2005, 04:48 PM
you post it up in a thread as long as it isnt too big, i think 100kb is the limit, anymore than that you'd wanna just host it somewhere else and put the link in to it..

NovalutionGSi
6th September 2005, 05:32 PM
Cheers Fella. will get a post done soon for you guys to have a look at My nova.

Turblue
6th September 2005, 05:43 PM
Hi, and welcome..!!!

You can use the Photo Gallery. Look up on the Navbar. Max image size is 150kb jpg's.

Look forward to the images.!!!

Wayne.

Slimcraigie
8th September 2005, 06:31 AM
Hi there, your not the only UK member you know there's a few of us........Well there's me anyway.

Welcome, enjoy the ride.

Craig Lambourne
Parts team leader
www.thecarpeople.co.uk (http://www.thecarpeople.co.uk)
Wakefield
West Yorkshire

Namus
8th September 2005, 04:00 PM
more bloody poms....lol

welcome mate :)