PDA

View Full Version : Clutch Problems

mick05ts
3rd September 2005, 10:31 AM
As most of you know I just purchased a Holden Astra TS Equipe. But this car has only done approximatly 3000klm. But now I am finding that I am having clutch problems, such as:

Vibration from the clutch
Trouble getting into some gears

My question is, has anyone else had these problems??
And its worrying me because its only like a month old!!!

1OPL2C
3rd September 2005, 11:01 AM
yeh wen i had mine new, it was hard to get into 1st, but now its all good..

mick05ts
3rd September 2005, 01:07 PM
how many k's has your car done? cause its starting to annoy me majorly

oneightoo
3rd September 2005, 01:19 PM
when i had my astra g city you couldnt go into 1st gear doing anything other than standing still.. i mean, you could but you really needed to struggle with it.. my SRi has done 35,000k's and i think my clutch is starting to slip.. i guess that'll learn me to let my gf drive to work in it everyday.. but thats easily fixed..

CateO
3rd September 2005, 01:52 PM
1st gear in my astra is sometimes a struggle especially when pulling up, being lazy and just putting it back into first. Sometimes takes 2 goes but is ok once forced !!!

No other probs with it tho ... You seem to be having a streak of luck with your car at the mo, just like me !!!

Miss_Astra
3rd September 2005, 03:11 PM
I had that problem, last week, was hard changing some gears I took it to holden and they said the linginges were out, (sorry about the spelling)
now its perfect, never driven better :)

1OPL2C
3rd September 2005, 03:11 PM
how many k's has your car done? cause its starting to annoy me majorly

my car has done 16,000 .. still not easy to put it in, but goes it if i force it.. wasnt as bad as it was new