PDA

View Full Version : Two aussie car part websites i cant remember?

BassyAstra
29th August 2005, 03:30 PM
Theres one from melbourne, they sell irmscher stuff, rims, etc.

The other one is an australian website where on the left you chose your car make/model and they sell TS astra rear lights, opel grilles, etc.
Its like Aussieparts.com.au or something ?

If anyone has got any other good links, go ahead and post em.

Thanks.:o:p

InsaneAsylum
29th August 2005, 03:45 PM
www.carshine.com.au

www.ozeparts.com.au

BassyAstra
29th August 2005, 04:09 PM
Too kind!!

b00e
30th August 2005, 08:58 AM
Are the prices at Car Shine reasonable ? They are asking for $75 for the Rear Flash Badge and $45 for the O P E L badge? Or is there places where you can get it cheaper

Hackstra
15th February 2008, 07:09 PM
Car Shine is very competative, they're selling an Eibach Pro-kit for $425 compared with GSLRally sport whom sell them for $525. So from that perspective they sound great!

PaulyJ
15th February 2008, 07:10 PM
WTF?!?
Have Car Shine got some common sense now?
I cant believe it...

poita
15th February 2008, 08:02 PM
it has to be a misprint
maybe they left a zero off the end of it

sooty
15th February 2008, 08:15 PM
I hate sites that don't have some prices up so you have to send off an enquiry
*scowls at carshine*:mad:

Wraith
18th February 2008, 12:39 PM
WTF?!?
Have Car Shine got some common sense now?
I cant believe it...

LOL we wish......... :)

You'd think that after having to move shop from the City to Tullamarine because of poor sales and having to downsize and cut back on rental, they'd wake up......no they're still sleeping.

Those Eibach springs which they're selling a little cheaper are left over stocks they're clearing...

Last I enquired with them about various different parts ranging from spoilers to mags around mid last year, their prices still made me laugh, ie: higher than everybody else :rolleyes:

Just one eg: rear boot spoiler for an Astra G is cheaper to source and import yourself from O/S than getting it locally from them - yes what a joke....