PDA

View Full Version : Thanks snap printing

DoomTrooper
26th August 2005, 01:20 PM
well i havn't posted on here for awhile but i thought i'd just let you all know that if you see a snap printing van steer well clear of it cause one of there drivers is a road hazard. I found out the hard way when one cut right, into my lane without checking and i was forced to veer left to avoid hitting the van only to find that the reason he had changed was a mercedes clk230 turning left into which i plowed. Once again thanks to snap printing and there excellent choice of drivers. the other driver was 78 yrs old and had had surgery to repair her broken neck, she had too bolts in her neck. Luckily she was wearing a neck brace at the time. So the total out of my pocket due to snap priniting's brilliant drivers, just under $2500 because i'm under 21, i have some pics on my phone, will post them up when i can

btm
26th August 2005, 01:27 PM
no good to hear mate.

i find the same thing with all the courier vans - especially in the city

DoomTrooper
26th August 2005, 01:31 PM
just to make things worse, my opel grill was petty much smashed in two

Dee
26th August 2005, 01:32 PM
i wouldnt just blame the company for the whole thing. gives the rest of them a bad name. might have only been that one idiot working for them

btm
26th August 2005, 01:39 PM
just to make things worse, my opel grill was petty much smashed in two

noooo! not the opel grill - that makes it 10 times worse!

BassyAstra
26th August 2005, 03:24 PM
noooo! not the opel grill - that makes it 10 times worse!
If it was a slimcragie sent grill its irreplaceable too.

btm
26th August 2005, 03:50 PM
sue for millions.... :)

Namus
26th August 2005, 04:10 PM
yeah don't blame the whole company; it's like saying all people who drive modded cars are hoons....we can't say "don't paint us (modders) all with the same brush" and then be hypocrites...

sorry to hear tho mate

BassyAstra
26th August 2005, 05:47 PM
Telstra van drivers really get on my nerves.
Not just one, but heaps of them.
Not all though.

DoomTrooper
26th August 2005, 07:04 PM
nah i'm not blaming all, its like blaming all women cause a woman cuts you off, but snap printing is a company that i will never associate with in my opinion

M-Technic
26th August 2005, 08:06 PM
why not calling them up and making a complaint about there drivers?
Make up some big sob story how you were gonna buy a shyt load of stuff from em but have decided not to because they caused so much amount of damage to your car.

Alfonzo
26th August 2005, 08:18 PM
i wouldnt just blame the company for the whole thing. gives the rest of them a bad name. might have only been that one idiot working for themHeh no, I'll go with most of the company thanks :)

A bit back my mother and one of her friends started a business, and got some business cards printed up. Snap charged them $115 for "design", when all they had to do was use the template I already designed and gave them in the requested format. And then they forgot about the order completely, delivering three days late.

mr_astra_retired
26th August 2005, 09:05 PM
but snap printing is a company that i will never associate with in my opinion

what a ridiculous statement

DoomTrooper
27th August 2005, 04:15 PM
thanks mr astra

Namus
27th August 2005, 05:14 PM
how much will it cost to fix?

sorry to hear/see again mate :(

mr_astra_retired
27th August 2005, 05:35 PM
thanks mr astra
Dont get me wrong rich, i am sorry to hear about your car, i might have a OPC grill for you if your interested

ultim8DTM5
27th August 2005, 10:28 PM
Tell your insurer the other driver created an emergency situation which contributed to your accident.

Give them the rego number and a full description of the events. And you have every right to blame Snap Printing. They employed the driver and it seems he was going about their business when he was driving. They are vicariously responsible for his actions as much as he is.

MK
28th August 2005, 04:00 PM
Its a shame how your ride got messed up like this...

Like ultim8DTM5 said, driver should be responsible for his\hers actions. The Snap Printing driver\courier should have stopped...

Hope you get your Opel repaired soon... Good Luck.

Snotty
28th August 2005, 04:33 PM
what a ridiculous statement

Printers suck