PDA

View Full Version : Leaving My Job At Vauxhall !!!!!!!!!!!

Slimcraigie
17th August 2005, 02:55 AM
Girls and boys, I Slimcraigie Will no longer be able to supply Opel parts to the world..................... It is with sad regret that I have handed my notice in at work to go and work for a company that will appreciate me and pay me what I am worth..... www.thecarpeople.co.uk I will still have contacts at vauxhall and opel but may struggle to supply parts to the degree that I have in the past, So if I can help people out I will as I am still a member of this forum and still drive my Zafira and still feel able to have input with you guys as I have made many friends along the way :D Booh ooh

Opelcraft still continues as normal as that is Kerry's (My lovely wife) business but it will mainly be restricted to what is on eBay and will probably involve more craft stuff and irmscher bits than opel parts :(

Nem
17th August 2005, 08:37 AM
Nnooooooooo!!!! :(
Ah well Slim. Good to hear you're moving ahead. Thanks for your patience and excellent customer service. Any time for one last order?

BassyAstra
17th August 2005, 08:57 AM
How long do we still have to buy opel parts from you?

This is very sad considering probably half the opelised cars in australia have badges from you.

Dee
17th August 2005, 09:36 AM
thats no good Slim :( althought i only bought a set of badges from you.. and i dont need opel stuff anymore because i own a toyota now... your service will be missed im sure

Namus
17th August 2005, 09:52 AM
that's both sad and good to hear mate...sad: cause opel parts'll be harder to get...

good: cause u r doing what's best for you

best of luck @ the new job

JohnBu
17th August 2005, 10:22 AM
congrats on the new job..

thanks again for the parts you got me..

actually any chance of getting an OPC engine cover for the astra Turbo? :)

Wattie
17th August 2005, 01:13 PM
congrats, but im sadend to hear we losing our official opel bling supplier,
but on a lighter note, looks like i'll just have to Irmscherize my car instead... not all bad, its good stuff too! ;)
thanks for all you've done Slim, my last package from you is on its way here as we speak (i hope;))

auzvectra
17th August 2005, 05:47 PM
damn, guess i shouldnt have left it so long to get all the bit's i need :(
good on ya but.

Turblue
17th August 2005, 05:50 PM
Best wishes Slim.

Thanks for all your good work for the members here @ OPelAus..!!!!

Slimcraigie
18th August 2005, 03:32 AM
Stop it guys you'll have me crying :D

I leave this Friday 19th August, short notice I know but they owe me 26.5 days holiday.....

Johnbu...............I have one on eBay going off very soon

Nem.........Dude I can try but can't promise anything

BassyAstra......Friday Man so no time at all really

Wattie......Your bits are on the way look out for the postie

The rest of you thanks for all your money LOL I'm still a member remember and still have contacts so if I can help I will...................

imay
18th August 2005, 08:39 AM
Well done Slim and congratulations on your new position, hope it all goes well for you. I know from this Forum's response you have become a valuable asset to members on this site and will be sadly missed (as a supplier of all things Opel).
We look forward to your continued banter and involvement in this club.

Good luck!

Red AH SRI T
18th August 2005, 08:52 AM
oh my god, are my eyes reading things correctly?

we shall miss u oh great slim thing!

woody
18th August 2005, 05:46 PM
Good onya mate - good to hear youre doing whats right for you...

Thanks for the parts you've supplied mate.

Woodsta

Wattie
18th August 2005, 09:23 PM
thanks Slim,. my bits arrived yesterday, extremely happy as usual!

Nem
19th August 2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah cheers mate. My stuff got here safe n sound too although customs hit me for $55 import tax. :(
Have to say that I rated your packaging. Very professional job on that front mate. I did pay lots but whoa it was impressive. Excellent job!
Now to work out how to fit my centre console.
Cheers
Ben

dug74
19th August 2005, 08:10 PM
Well slim my man.....what can i say....i found you and annoyed you for ages...brought you to the forums and now your leaving.....its all good...thankyou for all your help and time with the fellow members and myself.

Im sure the opel sales have made you rich and famous enuff to leave work forever <jokes>

Neways....i will see you round the forums or online....enjoy your new job and talk soon.

Cheers
DUG74

Slimcraigie
20th August 2005, 06:02 AM
Cheers Dug :D

Slimcraigie
20th August 2005, 06:14 AM
So finished today and on hols for 2 weeks, C D Bramall Vauxhall have F@@@@@ me out of the 26.5 days holiday they owe me so I now have to start my new job on the 5th September and try to take my old company to tribunal to reclaim my holiday pay, I would have stayed for the right manager but balls to them my 15 years service counted for stuff all and they have probably forgot me already.................................. :(