PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Turblue, you rock!

Rhino
15th August 2005, 11:56 PM
I know comments have been passed in other threads but I'd like to use this one as a big slap on the back to Wayne who put MANY MANY hours into first, trying to resolve the speed issues in the old forum db, and secondly, completing a seemless transition to this forum.

I'm sure you all understand that suggestions at this point are more appreciated and polite than whinging about things that are not yet familiar to you. We have a working site and we (Wayne) are still learning about its capabilities.

Please take the time to explore it, and feel free to offer any constructive suggestions.

Thanks again Wayne.
From OpelAus

Dave
16th August 2005, 04:16 AM
yeah nice job man, couldnt of done better my self, coughf*phpNUKE*coughf
just stureing ya :P

Namus
16th August 2005, 02:48 PM
don't give the man any more of an ego boost...nah just joking lol...

yeah here here; what rhino said

OPC
16th August 2005, 05:48 PM
top job wayne...you da man

Shaun
16th August 2005, 06:15 PM
thanks for fixing the speed issue. Also this V Bulliten forum has more functionallty.

Turblue
16th August 2005, 06:19 PM
Thanks everyone. :D

I appreciate your patience with getting things running. It has been a mongrel to sort out. Thanks need to go also to Nutttr for letting me steal some of his webspace for testing.

Bit by bit I'll learn this new format and add/tweak/crash/revive/ until it's awesome. :eek:

Shaun
16th August 2005, 06:24 PM
can we get forum games later ????

Turblue
16th August 2005, 06:50 PM
Shaun...

Have a search around and see what you find that is suitable for vBulliten forums. Then let me know.

Wayne.

Shaun
16th August 2005, 07:30 PM
Shaun...

Have a search around and see what you find that is suitable for vBulliten forums. Then let me know.

Wayne.
No problems. Will come back to you on that ? will the state forums that have started in the last few weeks be changing over to V Bulletin forum as well ?

Dont mean to sound pushy if i am coming across that way.

Turblue
16th August 2005, 07:39 PM
No they won't. Each Vbulletin forum is licenced, and costs $110+ per year.

Nem
17th August 2005, 11:56 AM
Thanks Wayne.

So yeah all you bums show your support and cough up $15.

Mr T
18th August 2005, 10:18 AM
yeah...you da man ! ! !