PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust / Muffler fitter

Mrhopey
12th August 2005, 09:27 AM
Can anybody recommend an exhaust shop around the Leichhardt, Silverwater, Strathfield, Ashfield area. I've had a look thro the archieves and a few of you have recommend Bestmuffler, but its a bit far away....yes i'm lazy.

BTW - i'll be going for a cat back 2.5" system, finishing with 3" muffler and tip. Getting ready for a Unichip, cold air induct and a complete fit out at Whiteline

1OPL2C
12th August 2005, 11:04 AM
nice.. wat car do u drive?

liverpool exhuast maybe?

Mrhopey
12th August 2005, 12:11 PM
Arden Blue SRI Turbo, the same as a couple of the boys in Sydney

kirssn
12th August 2005, 12:52 PM
quik-fit at st leonards/artarmon

Gildo
12th August 2005, 01:34 PM
quick fit = sh*t fit
thats all i have to say lol
seriously best mufflers is the way to go

1OPL2C
12th August 2005, 02:08 PM
lol yeh i went to quik fit mufflers at padstow the first time n they were shit.
yeh go bestmufflers

Mrhopey
12th August 2005, 02:27 PM
OK, thanks guys. I'll give them a bell and see what they can do, looks like i'll have to get my lazy ass down there.

kirssn
12th August 2005, 03:10 PM
lol.. ahh guys... if quik fit has been that bad for you, thats all cool - but we've had many an exhaust put on there and never had an issue but - i guess it boils down to who you know hey..

and as the old saying goes, each to their own. (it's ok no one is going to see my car for along time now thanks to a stupid ****ing moron so none of you can say the exhaust is yukky.... hehehe ;) )

Gildo
12th August 2005, 05:25 PM
yeh, ive just seen my mates 2 cars who went to quick fit, ...the name says it all. i could have done a better job welding.
but it worked, and its cheap

Mrhopey
15th August 2005, 02:07 PM
Just to follow up on this post - has anybody heard anything about Soundmaster Muffler and Exhaust at Five Dock? They're in the old Croyden Autosports on Parramatta Rd.

Wattie
15th August 2005, 04:52 PM
liverpool exhaust, i know of 5 ppl who been there from this site and not one complaint. awesome work, wait and watch it happen, and choose cannon/muffler/tip as they fit and soundtest to be sure... :)
btw, i had mine done there too.
if you going unichip, may i recommend dump pipe aswell! they make them up there... and possible 3 inch? turbs need to flow free