PDA

View Full Version : Paint Code

Anonymous
19th March 2004, 03:31 PM
I'm interested in getting the black trims on my Astra colour coded some time soon...does anyone know where I can get the paint code for my car from? I don't know if i'm just blind (or stupid), but I've looked on the compliance plates and can't seem to see anything there.
For the record, I drive a silver 2001 Astra CD

Cheers

frankie9fingers
19th March 2004, 05:19 PM
on the barina, its the plate in front of the radiator. its the second line, second set of numbers from the left. mines black so it's 90U.

em
19th March 2004, 07:20 PM
emigma:

the passange centre pillar is where you will find the paint code....

you got pm

painter
19th March 2004, 10:27 PM
For the record, I drive a silver 2001 Astra CD

Cheers

if you still have trouble finding the code Enigma just post and i will get it for you from spies hecker.thats a really nice silver actually it has polished Aluminum shavings in it.

astra_city
20th March 2004, 06:59 PM
yeah im thinkin of getting my side black sills colour coded too...does anybody know how much this is approx?

George Costanza
21st March 2004, 12:07 PM
yeah im thinkin of getting my side black sills colour coded too...does anybody know how much this is approx?

I got quoted $1000 for everything :shock: (skirts, strips, door handles, half the mirror, the plastic holding the mirror and the roof strips).

That price did not include them removing everything. I had to take them off and put them back on.

He goes to me: "It's a big job"
And I said to him: "OK thanks, cya" :P

Anonymous
22nd March 2004, 08:05 AM
Great, thanks for the help people :)

Dregger
22nd March 2004, 07:13 PM
i have midnite black, but damed if i can find the sticker on the passenger side piller.

are you able to give me the paint code for Midnight Black (metallic)

em
22nd March 2004, 07:34 PM
i have midnite black, but damed if i can find the sticker on the passenger side piller.

your looking in the right place but you have to know what numbers are the paint code.

look for three numbers that are by themselves eg: 735

GOZOFF
23rd March 2004, 12:01 PM

I got quoted $1000 for everything :shock: (skirts, strips, door handles, half the mirror, the plastic holding the mirror and the roof strips).

That price did not include them removing everything. I had to take them off and put them back on.

He goes to me: "It's a big job"
And I said to him: "OK thanks, cya" :P

Damm thats a bit rich $1000. I got mine done at the dealer for $600 and I had my, Front spolier, bumber mesh inserts,grille,side skirts,door handles,wing mirrors,door mouldings,and roof mouldings done. MMM...me thinks you better look around for a better quote

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0WADsApYaU6nqVhYMZFM5mpGlO2ykO9yGcv*FT122j4kqWkDnz KaylKNT7tmP8Mci0OvZpN7vk9uja*u*yt*Lb!EgPjVgMpXJfXN BtnXk!Ba*mSvUv6z7eLvoRBnJZ6f9RQAAAP****8/Astra%20Pictures%20050.jpg?dc=4675460671178647407

euro_stylin
23rd March 2004, 02:38 PM
roof strips!!! damn i so forgot to get them done when i got mine colour coded...i actually didnt even think about it at all! :x grrrrr now i want them done!

George Costanza
23rd March 2004, 05:30 PM
Yeah I know $1000 bucks eh?

I'm gonna ask the dealer one these days to see how much they charge.

Also there's an elderly fella down the road that does spray paint from home, I'll have to ask 'im.

It looks so much better with those parts painted, and it makes polishing a whole lot easier. ;)

Dregger
23rd March 2004, 05:34 PM

your looking in the right place but you have to know what numbers are the paint code.

look for three numbers that are by themselves eg: 735

i just wondering...do u havea 4 door? cause there is NO sticker on teh passenger side in 2 door, but there one of driver side??

George Costanza
23rd March 2004, 05:37 PM
Yeah its the black plate on the drivers side.

Mitch
29th July 2004, 05:40 PM
Can someone please help me?

Here's a drawing of the sticker thingo with my VIN # that is inside the drivers door. Which is the paint code? The colour is Midnight Black

em
29th July 2004, 06:55 PM
Mitch 298 is your paint code...

Mitch
29th July 2004, 06:56 PM
Mitch 298 is your paint code...

Thanks very much. :D