PDA

View Full Version : Steinmetz Gear

anicorsa
17th March 2004, 07:03 PM
Just wondering, if anyone knows any contacts or places for getting Steinmetz parts, in particularly for the corsa c??

Cheers :D

kosmik
17th March 2004, 07:31 PM
yeah try

www.carshine.com.au they r in MELBOURNE :D

NUTTTR
17th March 2004, 10:15 PM
yeah try

www.carshine.com.au they r in MELBOURNE :D

hahahahaha, sorry to laugh, but i wouldn't even bother calling them for parts any more, the prices are so outrageous that it's not worth wasting the phone call!
Aaron

kosmik
18th March 2004, 06:03 PM
if u cant fined it here, than u will have 2 imported, by the time u will it is going 2 cost u thesame amount so the u go :wink:

PS: sorry 4 my inglish :(

NUTTTR
19th March 2004, 11:15 PM
np's kosmik, but they want 1450 for a reiger front bar... then i gotta pay to get it to ME! believe me, you can import for ALOT cheaper than them and you can also import more items of your choice and save on packaging.... seriously, they aren't worth the money!
Aaron

kosmik
19th March 2004, 11:26 PM
well, i paid $1,200 for my bumper bar (not inlcuding the painting), and had it custom made to fit my car, because i couldn't find anything that i really wanted in Germany of UK. Also the paint job cost $250.....so at the end of the day if you want something specific, there really is no cheap way to go because if you inlcude all the costs of what I said it adds up to the same amount. :wink: