PDA

View Full Version : CateO's un-4wd Beast

CateO
4th July 2005, 10:44 PM
Thats Right Kids !

For those who know my car, they will know it as the mini 4wd with it's baby 14" alloys :lol:

But now .. I have upgraded, to 17" hot tycoon babies!!!

I've left pics of the old beast (mini 4wd) and new beast for those who wish to preview my new investment. Getting it lowered on Friday, before anyone comments so it will look nice an neat. Side skirts are getting their paint work along with eyelids in the next couple of weeks! 8)

MMM ... LOWRIDER
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/CateO/sideview4.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/CateO/3e02e6c7.jpg

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b217/CateO/sideviewwheels.jpg

binnybee
4th July 2005, 10:53 PM
What a hot little ride................. :mrgreen: Mummy can i have one of them please please please :roll:

Gildo
4th July 2005, 10:54 PM
once its lamed it will look the sh*t.
how much u lowering it by?

Dregger
5th July 2005, 12:02 AM
very nice! i see the insurance owrked out! :wink:

Dave
5th July 2005, 08:12 AM
It looks sexy man .............

JP Dyno
5th July 2005, 08:23 AM
Looks the part on the road Cate-O,
good choice in wheels, i think the suit really well (and im normally picky about wheels)

btm
5th July 2005, 08:31 AM
makes a huge difference - looks good

you changed your tail lights also 8)

Nem
5th July 2005, 08:55 AM
I guess you couldnt hold your breath any longer about keeping it a secret until you got it lowered. :lol: How about getting the door handles and bump strips done while you've got it at the spraypainters?
Nice work CateO.

CateO
5th July 2005, 11:13 AM
Ahhh thanks for the nice comments ppl. Was waiting for rude remarks @ LEAST.

@Dregger - yes I got the insurance all sorts of sorted (finally) just put the wheels down as an 'accessory' so i can put the other springs in as the 'modification'. It's amazing how that company has about 3 different standards . GARRRR.

@BTM - changed the tail lights about 3 months ago? Good investment although not all appreciated the chromatisation. Mmm .. Chrome

@Ben - haha COULDN'T WAIT to show it off, because finally it suits the club. More like its worth showing off now.

So now all I have to do is sell off the old 14" hotties to pay out the rest of these ones :oops: .

Dee
5th July 2005, 02:16 PM
:O MY WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!

your lucky i like you Cate-O

look much much better tho

FlySri
5th July 2005, 05:37 PM
Sweet Cate-O!!!!! 8) 8)
I like those sexy rims!!!!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

frankie9fingers
5th July 2005, 06:23 PM
hehe.. now yours is only one inch smaller than mine. But these have the F9f seal of approval and you didn't have to perform sexual favors like an illegal immigrant to a government minister.

*Thumbs up would be positioned here if there was an emoticon button on the board.*

JR
5th July 2005, 08:06 PM
.....welcome to the dArK-side :twisted:

lookin at the first pic - 14s should b banned from astras!!! i had 14" alloys on mine aswell before - now with the 17s, i know exactly how u feel. :D

gaero
5th July 2005, 08:30 PM
:twisted: nice choice in rims

poita
5th July 2005, 10:08 PM
how many more opels can we find with those rims?
this is my baby :D
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/11/web/431000-431999/431619_25.jpg

binnybee
5th July 2005, 10:12 PM
Well CateO..................................... looks like you have everyones seal of approval............... hehe especially all those ppl in town who cant keep there eyes of your car........ no-one down here knows what to think :roll: ............... i dont think half of em know what an OPEL is there like ummmmmmmm whats that????? hehe keep it coming gal :mrgreen:

CateO
5th July 2005, 11:22 PM
Haha Keep it coming ???

What now ???

After a slight lowering, a painting and an eyelid treatment I think the bank might start to ask for some of their money back :oops:

Once this round of minor mods are complete, I might just go into hiding with the little dolphin catchers are save some dosh whilst cruisin Geelong style showing them that OpelAus is NOT full of 'muzzas' and we have clean rides .... :x

No more shhhhhkids for CateO ... Bee - - - Can I borrow your car ??? :evil:

gaero
6th July 2005, 08:39 AM
how many more opels can we find with those rims?

BSA 291 all the way!!!

Dee
6th July 2005, 08:56 AM
believe it or not cate i saw a dark blue astra outside of work yesterday afternoon with the exact same wheels you had on your car... 14" and all......

poor ppl that dont understand that smaller than stock wheels isnt cool.... i hope your dad has learnt his lesson!

binnybee
6th July 2005, 10:11 AM
My car..... why would you want to borrow my 4 wd VS when your car is pimpin!!!!!!!!! :roll: its me that should be asking to drive your car :lol: but hang on i cant its a manual......... Thats right i can only drive an auto Now whos smart idea was that :bang:

CateO
6th July 2005, 01:40 PM
ANOTHER 14" disaster is getting around ??? OH NO!!!
My Dad learning his lesson ? You mean because he got me the wheels and all ?

Bee I need your car to do burnouts, because it's too expensive for me now .. unless I get another stock and just use the spare :lol: sounds like a challenge!

How the heck am I going to sell the old babies if every1 (like me) believes they are too small for a scooter even ??? :screwy:

binnybee
6th July 2005, 03:24 PM
ANOTHER 14" disaster is getting around ??? OH NO!!!
My Dad learning his lesson ? You mean because he got me the wheels and all ?

Bee I need your car to do burnouts, because it's too expensive for me now .. unless I get another stock and just use the spare :lol: sounds like a challenge!

How the heck am I going to sell the old babies if every1 (like me) believes they are too small for a scooter even ??? :screwy:Burnouts......... my car for burnouts??? :shock: i know she does good ones an all but i cant afford the tires either and i dont want none of those Hoon plates they are talking about ..... hmmm how we going to sort this problem out...... :roll: how about you buy the tires and i can burn the rubber at an undisclosed place take photo's and show everyone :lol: thats not going to work........ hmm i dunno what we are going to do Cateo :bang:

JP Dyno
6th July 2005, 04:55 PM
why not? i like the idea! can i come and watch?

Namus
6th July 2005, 04:57 PM
looks good; a 40/30 lowering job and rebadging and it'll look even better...

CateO
6th July 2005, 05:49 PM
Rebadging ???

SAY WAHHHHH

JP Dyno
6th July 2005, 06:10 PM
oo thats a blow to the gut *L*

frankie9fingers
6th July 2005, 06:52 PM
You gotta get Opelised girlfriend! *snap snap go the fingers*

CateO
6th July 2005, 10:51 PM
The 'girlfriend' is opelised .... isn't she ??? *looks @ badges*

NO LIONS HERE :shock: My badges must've fallen off in the pics .. :bang:

binnybee
6th July 2005, 11:15 PM
You go Girlfriend, thats the only Opelised astra in Geelong....... no rebadgeing needs to be done

Namus
7th July 2005, 01:05 PM
my eyes have gone on me lol