Bernard Siong
2nd July 2005, 08:10 PM
very neat
i've always wanted a air fuel ratio gauge

thats what ur showing off right? the gauges... not the tweeter

SSS_Hoon
2nd July 2005, 08:23 PM
yeah the guages :lol:

only thing is the guage aint backlight, but you can still tell as the leds are diff colors.

works a treat only thing is it taeks awhile for the o2 sensor to warm up bout 5-10 mins but its all good and fun to watch :lol:

to install the pod and the guages only took me say a good 2hours from start to finish so i happy with that.

SSS_Hoon

Namus
3rd July 2005, 06:47 PM
full sik mate lol....nice install; very tidy

RK
3rd July 2005, 10:51 PM
looks very neat! i like it.

just dont let the cops see it, or they will probably try and defect you cos it blocks 2mm of your vision :lol:

Mr T
4th July 2005, 09:33 AM
Sweeeeeetttt Brudda...

....so..um...how much boost ya runnin now :mrgreen:

SSS_Hoon
4th July 2005, 03:39 PM
yeah man its sweet as, as for boost umm well it depends on where the boost signal is coming from :lol:

but nah its all good, my car runs rich as all hell but i already knew that anyway, and it seems that i ahve a bit of a restriction in my inlet somewhere in 1st my engine cannot get enough air in 1st, but the rest of the gears no worries mate absolute zero and even 0.2psi whoo hoo.

SSS_Hoon

frankie9fingers
4th July 2005, 05:11 PM
you got them on the A-pillar yeah? Tell me has it started pissing you off when doing right hand turns? Mine tend to block my view.

SSS_Hoon
4th July 2005, 06:17 PM
yeah tehy on the A piller, aint annoyed me yet, they are low the bottom one is on the dash line and the angle is like the same as the a pillar if it came out at you in 3d you get me?

but only been one day so who knows. you had much trouble with the cops?

SSS_Hoon

Bernard Siong
4th July 2005, 06:35 PM
you got them on the A-pillar yeah? Tell me has it started pissing you off when doing right hand turns? Mine tend to block my view.

hahaha my standard astra pillar blocks my view during right turns at round abouts
i hate it

OPC
4th July 2005, 06:49 PM
LOOKS FULLY SIK

SSS_Hoon
4th July 2005, 07:28 PM
LOOKS FULLY SIK

says Thorpie

SSS_Hoon

Mr T
4th July 2005, 09:44 PM
Thats pretty good vac pressure man, 1st is the hardest to get air in cause it increases engine speed too quickly and there is no ram air effect...maybe a turbo might fix that problem :mrgreen:

Wraith
4th July 2005, 09:48 PM
Turbo boost and stoich guages, just what we all need in a turbo Astra :wink:

Pity they did'nt put em in somewhere from factory :(

SSS_Hoon
6th July 2005, 06:57 PM
yeah but im in first a fair time man, i think its cause the inlet is restricted and the gearing just cannot get enough air in there qwik enough. the rest of the gears are great though jsut cruising then plant it in any gear and bang straight to absolute zero.

yeah i surprised that they didnt cum out with them stock most performance cars have at least a boost guage(nissan anyway).

yeah a turbo will help it alot more then absoluite zero :)

SSS_Hoon

Clint
8th July 2005, 10:50 PM

hahaha my standard astra pillar blocks my view during right turns at round abouts
i hate it

i was just thinkin the same thing. the vectra pillar seems to block the oncoming traffic on the round abouts.