PDA

View Full Version : Corsa Model Car

CJB
21st June 2005, 09:18 PM
Bought a model car of an Opel Corsa SXi today. Too bad it wasn't black, it could match mine... but this guy has heaps of other Opels... like Vectra's, Zafira's and Astra's.

It's on ebay!

low astra
21st June 2005, 09:28 PM
got a link 2 his stuff?

CJB
21st June 2005, 09:41 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=223&item=6965410685&rd=1&ssPageName=WD2V

That's the Corsa - you just gotta look for the Astra... it's there. Type it in the search if you wanna... opel astra model car... and it will come up, or to be more specific... opel astra 2004 model car

low astra
22nd June 2005, 04:34 PM
sweet as thanks bro

imay
22nd June 2005, 10:15 PM
Have a real good look around before you bid for these on eBay . . . there's plenty out there and some of them are rare (short edition) models too! I have a spice green Corsa (matches the wife's Barina), silver Astra (matches mine), and 3 cabrios (red/black, silver/black, black/red).

Prices vary heaps and keep the value of our $ to the Euro and Pound in mind.
My latest purchase (Astra Coupe) is from a guy in the US. Ended up costing $A23 including postage. Should be here next week.

It can pay to do a search on Minichamps and Schuco models, as some of these are available from hobby stores on-line in Australia (but you pay heaps for them).
Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything in bigger than 1/43 scale in the Opel/Vauxhall range. But I'm still looking . . .

CJB
22nd June 2005, 10:24 PM
Hmmm - I should have looked longer than, I could have got a Black one!

:?

poita
22nd June 2005, 10:28 PM
also check out www.biante.com.au
they have a great range of models for everyone :D