PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Brisbane Exhaust shops

azza_13
15th June 2005, 04:14 PM
Hey,

brisbane residents....Just wanted to get your feedback on experiences with exhaust shopsin brissie, and which ones you would recommend.

Cheers

low astra
15th June 2005, 04:30 PM
well, there is one on kessels rd neer qld transport i cant remember the name i think it was One Stop they have always done the right thing by me,

unlike another 2 on moss st that i wont name, but will tell you close 2 a corner and near autobarn, they were both not willing 2 experiment a little and didnt give great quality workmanship in my opinoin

azza_13
15th June 2005, 04:49 PM
well, there is one on kessels rd neer qld transport i cant remember the name i think it was One Stop they have always done the right thing by me,

unlike another 2 on moss st that i wont name, but will tell you close 2 a corner and near autobarn, they were both not willing 2 experiment a little and didnt give great quality workmanship in my opinointhanks il track them down and give them a call, what did u get done, i was thinking 2inch cat back, would do u reccommend. Ive got a CORSA C SRi

low astra
15th June 2005, 06:44 PM
ive just had mufflers changed, as the standard pipe is fairly good,

but im running a resinator up the front and a cannon on the back both are zetti brand and see 2 fairly good quality and are usually a fairly good price

Alfonzo
15th June 2005, 06:50 PM
I've done business with Right Price Exhausts in Moss St, Springwood in the past. Give them a buzz, their prices are quite reasonable, I was recommended them by a few people.

Dave
15th June 2005, 07:50 PM
Yeah thats where i got my cat back from.

low astra
15th June 2005, 08:24 PM
hahahh thats the shop i wont go 2 anymore since were naming names stay away from leighs um the road from right price,

both those shops have ripped me and a few mates off in the last few years

there are a few better shops like Rob Bliss if you want a very nice exhaust but it will cost u a few extra bucks,

there is a shop in beenliegh area i think that rude one is about 2 go and see there supposed 2 do verry good work also

Dave
15th June 2005, 08:33 PM
ahh yeah, i didnt have much cash and they did a decent job for the cash i had............mayb a little slopy on the welds around the tip etc.....sounded decent.

azza_13
15th June 2005, 08:58 PM
Valuable info guys, ill do some ringing round and get some quotes.

break
16th June 2005, 11:02 AM
By far, the best man in Brisbane for exhausts is Rob Bliss. He has a shop named 'Rob Bliss Exhausts' out at Zillmere.

Beyond that, I would be going to Noyzworx who do a great job, even if they have a gimmicky name/slogan.

Namus
16th June 2005, 12:35 PM
plug for FIST Performance & Audio @ Wacol

low astra
20th June 2005, 09:45 PM
By far, the best man in Brisbane for exhausts is Rob Bliss. He has a shop named 'Rob Bliss Exhausts' out at Zillmere.

Beyond that, I would be going to Noyzworx who do a great job, even if they have a gimmicky name/slogan.

i was just speaking 2 a mate who told me that noyzworx is acuatly a ex employee of Rob Bliss, dunno if its true but they fitted my first tip on my astra and man they have attention 2 detail,

he took so much time and effort into getting that tip sitting nice and removing the sharp edges of the pipe he cut id trust them with any car of mine, but it did cost a bit extra

andrew
21st June 2005, 06:05 PM
Exotic Exhaust at sumner park they do some mad systems there. I got my Custom Extractors made there and the did it in 1 and 1/2 days and thats stainless steel and mandrul bent too all up it cost me $750 with a high flow cat and installed.