PDA

View Full Version : opel in disneyworld.

SSS_Hoon
8th May 2005, 05:03 PM
was watching american morning tv and seen the new disney lights, motors action stunt show and thought they look like barinas, so did some searching and lookin and even posted on the disney forum and asked if they were and yes they are, they are corsas and custom built new 3 door astra's look the goods too hehehehe, think there is a bit of vxr in them though.

here is a link with some pics of them.

click for pics (http://www.wdwmagic.com/motor_stunt_show.htm)

sorry if this has been posted before.

it looks good, just to bad its at the orlando one i not going there :(

SSS_Hoon

Mr T
8th May 2005, 06:08 PM
Well spotted sir hoon :mrgreen:

Dee
8th May 2005, 06:19 PM
yes very well spotted....

i have spotted a corsa on the TV too... in the Pepsi ad that has the monkey driving the cab to the "Eye-port, to the eye-port".

the corsa comes in as he is swerving down the road... the camera is focused on the monkey driving and you can see a Pugeot in the back window then when it changes camera angle (camera behind the cab) the black car that swerves to the left of the cab ;)

i noticed the chrome strip in the grill the first time a saw the ad and kept watching and the headlights and everything else is a corsa too ;)

mr_astra_retired
8th May 2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah i seen this show on fox a few weeks back , interesting

sri guy
13th July 2005, 10:40 AM
damn you peoples are observant. haha.yay they even have opels in disney land? happy days wohoo :screwy:

Adrian
13th July 2005, 11:30 AM
go herbie

Namus
13th July 2005, 12:07 PM
nice spot 8)

SIMid
13th July 2005, 12:26 PM
Whats the red vehicle?

Degen-Astra
13th July 2005, 11:26 PM
The Corsa's at Euro Disneyland have mid mounted engines. The gearing is set so that they can shift from a forward gear straight into reverse and vice versa.
But this appears to be at the Californian Disneyworld

The red Opel is a concept car shape, from memory, they have a few of them (in the Euro show at least). One of which has the body facing backwards on the chassis so it can use forward gears while giving the impression of driving backwards.