PDA

View Full Version : OPC on XBOX " Forza Motorsport"

OPL-20T
8th May 2005, 02:12 AM
MICROSOFT VERSION OF GT4.

Forza Motorsport is the Xbox's answer to PlayStation's Gran Turismo series. And from a preview play CNET.com.au recently had with the new racing simulation, Forza looks likely to trump the venerable GT in several key areas.

More than 150 Microsoft developers have reputedly been working for three years on Forza, and it shows - the game looks fantastic. The Xbox's processing power looks like it's being pushed to the limit, with both the car models and tracks looking detailed and ultra realistic. The preview code we played showed no signs of slowdown and gave us an excellent sense of speed.

Namus
8th May 2005, 08:23 AM
the rear on that car looks wierd :?

low astra
8th May 2005, 10:37 AM
dude ive got that same shell for my remote controll car somewhere 8) but i think my rc if faster than my real car :(

Namus
8th May 2005, 03:18 PM
probably be faster than mine too in that case Rob :( :(

opel_calibra
8th May 2005, 10:12 PM
played it... the astra is awesome
theres also a opel speedster in it as well

havent come across any other opels yet.. .but i only just started playing the game

OPL-20T
8th May 2005, 11:38 PM
yeah there is an opel speedster in it. they are the only 2 cars i have seen so far. just started playing it as well. will let you all know if there is any more. BUT THE GAME RIPS GT4 no worries. :mrgreen:

ultim8DTM5
9th May 2005, 03:59 PM
There aren't any more Opels in the game. I've been playing it religiously since my HDD failed in the desktop so I've turned to the Xbox instead.

I'm racing the Astra DTM but its not as quick as the Audi DTM.

Awesome game 8)