PDA

View Full Version : Niice Vectra

thirteen
6th May 2005, 12:23 PM
Did vectras ever come with xenons? this one has em and the washers fitted.

Blue vectra (http://www.autohifi-w.de/users/magic-micha%5Ckfz3%5Cbig%5CVectra%20vorne%20rechts.jpg)

enjoi :)

RK
6th May 2005, 12:30 PM
Nice car, though i think the rear wheels stick out a little too much.

Yeah you could buy the Projector headlights for Vectras in the UK. Been available for years. But only for facelift. Weird thing is, i saw a Pre-facelift Vectra here in Sydney with projector lens. Never seen anything like that on any website. I was gonna get out and ask the driver where he got them from, but since it was pre-facelift i didnt bother.

oneightoo
6th May 2005, 12:40 PM
i hope the owner of that car doesnt drive on to many bumpy roads.. or doesnt have any larger friends that sit in the back..

InsaneAsylum
6th May 2005, 01:38 PM
thou shant not blow my load again at work :mrgreen:

love it!

BassyAstra
6th May 2005, 02:15 PM
Those are some deep ar.se dished wheels, i could mix a salad in them.

Namus
6th May 2005, 03:15 PM
not bad; agree with RK tho; the rear wheels look like their either just about to come off or they just look plain retarded....

InsaneAsylum
6th May 2005, 03:30 PM
hehe they're strange but they're something about those crazy germans modifying their vectras with 10" wide rear wheels 195mm wide rubber, all on a front wheel drive!

Anonymous
6th May 2005, 05:42 PM
yea i kknow hehehe its crazy but i love it! :D looks awsome nice find 13, it looks old school yet modern at the same time!!! nice combination there it works well

Wattie
7th May 2005, 04:18 PM
love them lights, not sure about the stick out wheels but...