PDA

View Full Version : Second hand SRiT

Rhino
3rd May 2005, 11:10 AM
I would like to hear from anyone that has recently purchased or sold their Astra Turbo.

I am interested in the price you paid or sold for and variables such as scratches, KMS, mods...

Yes, I'm considering selling my car.

Please do not fill this topic with spam - it will be deleted. Relevant information only please.

Thanks

Adrian
3rd May 2005, 11:55 AM
I live in sydney, at the time i started looking for a car there was only 1 silver astra for sale, there was quite a few in victoria and maybe 2 in qld (yes i searched all over aus just to see what was available) ended up flying to melb to look at a few at that time there were a few for sale in sydney between the prices of $28 - $32k.

I bought a black one from victoria with 35,000km on it few stone chips and one really noticable scratch on the front for $26500. (scratch didnt really have a big affect on my decision to buy or not to buy)

I notice your in perth, all comes down to supply and demand, if there is none for sale in perth there may or may not be a buyer.

Personal opinion, if you have one in resonable condition your looking at a car worth about $27,000. The ones that were for sale at the time i was looking asking over $30k and $32k are still for sale asking $29,000 now.

I hope that helps you.

JohnBu
3rd May 2005, 01:47 PM
Aug 2003 Silver SRiT 32,000km serviced by holden.

1 owner. new front tyres and windscreen.

condition - average for a car less than 2 years old, exterior ok, could do with a cut and polish, interior is very good.

no major accident/scratches/dents although front bar appears to be bumped out of alignment or refitted. oh 1 3mm stone chip on the bonnet

No mods, just tint.

paid $24,250 nearly a month ago with RWC.

JP Dyno
3rd May 2005, 09:41 PM
tried to sell mine. posted 28000 originally, then 26000 later. Only wanted around 25000 really. Oct03 build, Silver, one owner (bought new in may04), 2years warrenty left, about 20000km. tinted windows. one paint chip on front right flare, couple of wheel scratches. everything else immaculate. though they dont matter because nobody ever came to even look. got pretty much ZERO interest.

decided to keep it another year. even though i probably cant afford it.