PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on Stickers

CateO
2nd May 2005, 08:44 PM
Getting an opel sticker on the rear window good or bad idea?

I don't want to look like one of those 'HOLDEN' or 'FORD' people. Sorry if anyone is into that.

Can these be purchased from anywhere? Or just get it made up?

Cate-O :roll:

mr_astra_retired
2nd May 2005, 08:55 PM
Hi Cate

If you like it then its a good idea :)

Ive got a sticker on my front window and the OpelAus addy on the back window.

:)

BassyAstra
2nd May 2005, 09:02 PM
Theres an aussie website where u can create your own decals with your chosen font and size for cheap...i cant remember it though :bang:

CateO
2nd May 2005, 09:06 PM
Was it 'The Sticker Company' in QLD?

Hopefully I Can find somewhere closer. Or a contact to help me out.

Thanks ! :roll:

Anonymous
2nd May 2005, 09:07 PM
http://www.ausfish.com.au/sticker/

lol it might be a fishing website but they do work, they are very reliable and have alot of fonts too but they dont do custom graphics

OPC
3rd May 2005, 09:24 AM
ive got a big opelaus.com sticker on my back window and it looks sweet :D

RK
3rd May 2005, 10:37 AM
Took me 4 years, but my 'Suttons Holden' sticker is FINALLY off my rear window! :mrgreen:

aussievectra
3rd May 2005, 11:09 AM
Took me 4 years, but my 'Suttons Holden' sticker is FINALLY off my rear window! :mrgreen:

Raj is that true, my Garry & Warren-Smith Holden sticker came off 3 years and 2 months ago. The day I drove it home from the showroom. Now I have a opelaus sticker there.

oneightoo
3rd May 2005, 12:50 PM
i still have my dwyers wollongong sticker, i reckon it makes it go faster..

RK
3rd May 2005, 01:07 PM
Yup. well 5% of the sticker came off a few weeks after i got the car. But the rest came off a few weeks ago :)

oneightoo
3rd May 2005, 01:11 PM
lol same thing happened when i had my commodore, when i bought it 95% of the jim beam sticker came off, the rest came off over time..

Namus
3rd May 2005, 04:34 PM
my dealer sticker came off the day after they charged me $400 for a minor service

~Kupu~
5th May 2005, 12:26 PM
on my first opel cruise i was peer pressured into removing my holden sticke :lol: and my holder number plate surrounds...... :oops:

dazza015
5th May 2005, 03:42 PM
http://www.ausfish.com.au/sticker/

lol it might be a fishing website but they do work, they are very reliable and have alot of fonts too but they dont do custom graphics

thats a cool site
http://img102.echo.cx/img102/5343/opel3hu.png

Anonymous
5th May 2005, 04:06 PM
:P yea and they give you on the spot pricing and from what i have seen are pretty fair, when you buy a sticker it comes with a dummy mini sticker (to practice with) and a little squidgey thingy ma bob to help put the sticker on hehe

Dee
5th May 2005, 04:39 PM
Cate O you have a pm

Namus
5th May 2005, 05:48 PM
that's not bad; the practice sticker thingy....good idea 8)

BassyAstra
5th May 2005, 10:00 PM
on my first opel cruise i was peer pressured into removing my holden sticke :lol: and my holder number plate surrounds...... :oops:
Hahahah, im pressuring you to re-install all stickers + surrounds.
Pressure, Pressure, Pressure!!! :evil:

break
6th May 2005, 09:53 AM
My avatar is my rear window. I had the 'break' sticker long before the 'OpelAus' sticker.

They are the only 'rice' on my car.

Anonymous
6th May 2005, 10:00 AM
i have an autosalon sticker on my car, because i can't get it off, and cbf scrubbing the windown with eucalyptus oil for half hour.

i have small dtmpower.net stickers on either side of my car. I put them on during autosalon, as dtmpower.net allowed me free entry, plus i'm stilla ctively involved with them.