PDA

View Full Version : Car detailing, cleaning, waxing & general care...

Petey
29th April 2005, 08:16 PM
:?:
Is it worthwile having a section or sub-section that's geared to looking after your car properly.

You know, cleaning, waxing and general care of your car. So many people spend so much time, energy & money moding their rides, I was wondering if there'd be any demand for a section on showing it off & more importantly how they did it & what product's they used to get there?

What do you guys & gals think? I reckon it could be useful to learn from eachother how we "detail" our cars & then show off the hard work too.

Have a gr8 weekend all...

Pdiddy.

Namus
29th April 2005, 08:23 PM
reckon a thread would cover that...

pretty sure we've had one already actually

Shaun
30th April 2005, 08:42 AM
I think its worth it... Maybe we can look at getting some one Maguires to give us a cleaning tip day . I know the Porsche Club of NSW have had Maguires come out to them to teach them correct ways to look after the paint and the to tell them how there products should be use on there car.

Degen-Astra
30th April 2005, 07:56 PM
I know ECCA do such a forum and there is plenty of info in there. They also have a forumer who does sell detailing products (which arent widely available in Aust) and he also provides tips and tricks and even suggests products to best suit the application.

There have been previous threads on this before in which ultim8DTM5, Kid SRi, myself and Autumn Acid amongst many others have gone into detail (pardon the pun) on how to detail ones car from head to toe, inside to outside and even under the hood.

Namus
1st May 2005, 08:28 AM
lol nice pun :lol: :lol: