PDA

View Full Version : AutoExpress Tigra Road Test.

BassyAstra
29th April 2005, 02:45 AM
As you all know the tigra will be here in August.
My local dealership already have the Holden Tigra pre-brochures on a stand the reception counter.
Its a 2 pageg overview of the car.

Enough said, here is the road test:
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/roadtest/54010/vauxhall_tigra.html

Dave
29th April 2005, 03:31 AM
lol it dont go to fast :S what were they thinking.

oneightoo
29th April 2005, 07:48 AM
lol it is quite pissweak

Namus
29th April 2005, 07:50 AM
yeah the base model should have the 1.8L

oneightoo
29th April 2005, 07:52 AM
And the top of the range model should have been a 2L turbo

GOZOFF
29th April 2005, 12:09 PM
Well will be getting the 1.8Lt only :D

oneightoo
29th April 2005, 01:07 PM
better than nothing i guess, it looks a nice vehicle

break
29th April 2005, 01:58 PM
Another boring Opel. Meh.

We get all the crap Opels IMO.

oneightoo
29th April 2005, 02:41 PM
be greatful for what you have.. there are people in nigeria who would love an opel of any kind..

break
29th April 2005, 03:08 PM
be greatful for what you have.. there are people in nigeria who would love an opel of any kind.....and what is that got to do with the price of fish?

All the 'hot' Opels never make it to Australian shores and its such a shame. I would have much preferred the OPC Astra or the Zafira Turbo.

oneightoo
29th April 2005, 03:11 PM
cars dont generally have anything to do with fish, unless you count those aqua duck trucks that drive around the city and into the harbour, but then that still wouldnt have anything to do with fish, if you were talking about ducks, it would have something to do with them, but your not, so, to sum up, no, it has nothing to do with fish..

Namus
29th April 2005, 05:40 PM
be greatful for what you have.. there are people in nigeria who would love an opel of any kind.....and what is that got to do with the price of fish?

All the 'hot' Opels never make it to Australian shores and its such a shame. I would have much preferred the OPC Astra or the Zafira Turbo.

trev, i see what ur saying; we all would; i wouldn't be calling an Astra T (the 147kW version) boring tho....

if u want more power u can always mod it :wink: