PDA

View Full Version : Motor Magazine - May 2005 - Page 12/13

Aussie GSi
26th April 2005, 03:11 PM
The issue with the Evo IX vs. STi on the front.

Check out pages 12 and 13. Potential new Astra Turbo by HSV, ticked to 176kW, with what looks like 19's, and 0-100km/h times in the mid 6's. And, she's red! ....EDITTED... They should leave those Opel badges on her tho.

Gorgeous, red, Evo IX a few pages on, makes the whole issue a truly orgasmic experience, really.

I'll go back to sleep for a few months now.

Aus

Anonymous
26th April 2005, 03:14 PM
IMO i think HSV badges would look soooooo sweet i would love to own a HSV and an astra at the same time :P its one of my dreams :mrgreen:

dan_kind
26th April 2005, 03:19 PM
new car is pretty sweet, especially in the trim shown in the mag, wouldnt mind it

Namus
26th April 2005, 03:42 PM
can anyone say 'old news'? lol :lol: :lol:

check out the astra section; only about five different threads about this

GOZOFF
26th April 2005, 03:51 PM
Ah SiK have to buy myself a copy den :D

Wake up Clint its no time for sleeping show yourself we miss you :oops:

Aussie GSi
26th April 2005, 03:58 PM
Ahk, sweet.

I'm ever so sorry, young man, but unfortunately, we don't have phone lines in the Shire. My village is only small, and does not have the funds for such advanced technology. Therefore, I am not able to sit on the internet until 3am every night, with my finger on the pulse of the world of Opel. Instead, I am out hunting wilderbeast, to feed my wife and 3 young children. I earn 4 shillings per week, from which I have to send my 3 children to school, and fund my wife's pheasant cooking classes. From what is left, I save to travel to the large city, to pay the gentleman at the 24hour convenience store 5 shillings to check my email once per month.

Please accept my sincerest appologies for my grave mistake. I shall try to look into some sort of home schooling for my children, so as I can save harder, travel to the city more often, and keep more up to date.

Yours sincerely,

Aussie GSi of the Shire.

imad4u
26th April 2005, 06:13 PM
lol :mrgreen:

Dregger
27th April 2005, 06:51 PM
okay guys dont start....

.. i dont want to have to close ANOTHER thread!

Mr T
27th April 2005, 07:15 PM
The come back champion of the year award goes to........Drum roll please........Aussie GSi

Thats awesome....well constructed hehe :mrgreen:

break
28th April 2005, 10:14 AM
Your getting excited over an Astra when there is an EVO IX review in the same magazine? :screwy:

oneightoo
28th April 2005, 10:18 AM
Ahk, sweet.

I'm ever so sorry, young man, but unfortunately, we don't have phone lines in the Shire. My village is only small, and does not have the funds for such advanced technology. Therefore, I am not able to sit on the internet until 3am every night, with my finger on the pulse of the world of Opel. Instead, I am out hunting wilderbeast, to feed my wife and 3 young children. I earn 4 shillings per week, from which I have to send my 3 children to school, and fund my wife's pheasant cooking classes. From what is left, I save to travel to the large city, to pay the gentleman at the 24hour convenience store 5 shillings to check my email once per month.

Please accept my sincerest appologies for my grave mistake. I shall try to look into some sort of home schooling for my children, so as I can save harder, travel to the city more often, and keep more up to date.

Yours sincerely,

Aussie GSi of the Shire.

POST OF THE MONTH!

Mr T
28th April 2005, 01:26 PM
Your getting excited over an Astra when there is an EVO IX review in the same magazine? :screwy:

Um...yeah.

As you get older you start to enjoy the finer things in life...like a car that has comfort and convenience.

Aussie GSi
28th April 2005, 01:29 PM
Sorry Dreggz, mate!

Wasn't starting nuff. Just havin' a laugh.

Aus

Dregger
28th April 2005, 05:24 PM
so can smeone scan the pages for me and send to me???