PDA

View Full Version : New guy from sydney.

maloo97
21st April 2005, 05:04 PM
Hey Everbody!
Im Dave and im From (Cronulla) Sydney.
just last year i brought a new ts astra cd Very nice car. I have a hatchback in silver as i thought they looked more sporty....
Auto :( But i love my sports mode button lol.

I used to own a pulsar and surf the pursar fourms but it was time for a change and i love my astra it's great ... to bad it's not a turbo :(

If it wasn't for a guy from ebay telling me about you guys i would of never known and it's great here... also would love to catch up on a cruze some time....

one more thing im after some opel badges could u guys possible tell me where i can get my hands on some as there arnt all that many avabile on ebay.

Thanks for your time and i look forward to chatting to you all ....

Nem
21st April 2005, 05:49 PM
one more thing im after some opel badges could u guys possible tell me where i can get my hands on some as there arnt all that many avabile on ebay.

Talk to slimcraigie (http://opelaus.com/phpBB2-3/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=705) mate. He's the man to hook you up.
Ben

mr_astra_retired
21st April 2005, 06:02 PM
Greetings mate !! Like nem said , Slimcraigie is our man for badges at a great price .

See you at a cruise soon , check the nsw section for upcoming events!!

:)

Anonymous
21st April 2005, 06:56 PM
welcome and i still drive a pulsar :mrgreen:

Namus
21st April 2005, 08:55 PM
welcome

maloo97
21st April 2005, 09:25 PM
thanks guys.

oneightoo
22nd April 2005, 06:43 AM
HIIIIIIIIDEY HOOOOOOOO

http://www.deeplake.com/southpark/mrhanky.gif

TRN-00N
22nd April 2005, 06:44 AM
a southyyyy welcome me from shire too

OPC
22nd April 2005, 08:32 AM
welcome dave... i used to drive a pulsar... wish i still had it :(

oneightoo
22nd April 2005, 09:23 AM
mohawk, i will happily find a pulsar and trade you for your astra

OPC
22nd April 2005, 09:47 AM

yeah no worries.. there is this blue pulsar sedan with a GTiR engine dropped in it and its running 12.6 sec down the 1/4 mile... :P

and one of our members has a SSS with a SR20 dropped in it and runs 12.9 sec down the 1/4 mile :P

either one of them will do :D

sorry off topic again :roll:

Shaun
22nd April 2005, 06:57 PM
Welcome to Opel Aus. I too used to own a pulsar and stillPulsar Group Of Australia Forum .

yeah no worries.. there is this blue pulsar sedan with a GTiR engine dropped in it and its running 12.6 sec down the 1/4 mile... :P

and one of our members has a SSS with a SR20 dropped in it and runs 12.9 sec down the 1/4 mile :P

either one of them will do :D

sorry off topic again :roll:

I know them both ....... Ill take The Blue N15 WIth the GTiR engine anyday. That car is quick....

The SSS is a Standard N/A SR20DE with stock internals that has a Turbo fitted runs 12 pound of boost ... :shock:
Both cars are nice though....

Namus
22nd April 2005, 07:09 PM
they had a feature on an s14 strawberry (s15) front in Speed magazine, where the guy converted to an SR20DE engine and smacked on a bigger turbo...

why?

apparently, something about because the non-turbo engines run higher compression, it allows boost to come on lower, faster and smoother....i think that's wat they said; me not engine expert; will check