PDA

View Full Version : New Sydney Member

Andrei
11th April 2005, 12:50 PM
Might aswell say hey guys :)

I'm Andrei, live in Eastern Sydney and turning 16 in 3 months or so. I'll be gettin my L's the minute I turn 16 providing the fkn RTA dont change any of the current rules and stuff :evil: .

What else, we don't have an Opel/Holden at all. We just have a 92 Swift SEDAN AUTO (yuck) on its last legs, just waiting for it to die. And a very nice 2001 Mitsu Magna Sports. (Very underrated cars..in fact fastest N/A V6 out of the aussie-built family sedans). What you guys might not be so pleased to know is that we bought the Magna in favour of the 2001 model Vectra Equipe, which is also a great car, but you can't deny 3.5L , 163kw , a hell of a lot more room + features and a Tiptronic transmission (which is better than a stock auto but nowhere near as good as a manual :x )

My aunt on the other hand, DOES own a 2002 (or 03) Astra 3dr Equipe. Nice car, shame bout the auto, but overall great cars that Opel make.

So, how come I joined up to opelaus.com? Well, I change my mind a lot about the first car that i want, and i've now decided/realised that it'd be best for me to get a non-hardcore-sporty car as my first so that i:

a) Don't kill myself

and

b) Can get insurance and get insurance ratings over the years.

So I was looking at 1998+ Astras at first and then saw the Barina SRi with a bit more power and slightly lighter, (and lower insurance) so im thinkin that this could be a good car. So yeh this is what I want now. Manual, Preferably Black XC Holden Barina :D

Ok, I think I went overboard but thats ok. Oh, and I found this site through someone's, forgot username and cbf looking it up right now, cardomain site on their Silver SRi.

Cheers Guys,

Andrei.

dazza015
11th April 2005, 01:09 PM
Welcome :D

SRi = Good Choice

Btw Lets not start the Magna vs Falcon/Commodore debate again. :shock:

Namus
11th April 2005, 03:06 PM
welcome; nothing wrong with auto

Anonymous
11th April 2005, 04:04 PM
welcome great choice in cars the sri corsa/c :mrgreen:

Shaun
11th April 2005, 04:13 PM
Welcome to OpelAus.
Enjoy your time here.
Cheers
Shaun

OPC
11th April 2005, 05:35 PM
welcome young member :D

yes nice choice in the sri corsa...

Andrei
11th April 2005, 06:56 PM

:shock: wow. i want your car :shock:

1OPL2C
11th April 2005, 07:06 PM

:shock: wow. i want your car :shock:

ye who doesnt lol

a_manda
11th April 2005, 07:18 PM
welcome to the site! hope you find what you need here and see you on a NSW meet one day soon :!:

amanda :P

mr_astra_retired
11th April 2005, 07:59 PM
Greetings mate , enjoi your stay !!

Steven

YuSuF
11th April 2005, 08:07 PM
Welcome drei, I think your our youngest member!

Miss_Astra
11th April 2005, 10:44 PM
welcome,
at 15 you already like opels, well done :)