PDA

View Full Version : Airbag bosskits - most opels and holdens

macca
5th April 2005, 07:52 PM
Ok peps i have a hook up which can get pretty much any opel or holden car WITH an airbag a bosskit, there are two types momo and ones from tiawaan (spelling?) anyways there pretty good prices so thought i would see how much interest this gets. i wouldnt be dealing them to you it would go through the company, just incase anyone thinks im trying to make money! anyways im getting one for my GSI 94 corsa B so im happy :D

SSS_Hoon
5th April 2005, 07:56 PM
so i assume this means that u can still have a airbag yeah?

or does it get rid of the airbag so u can have a sports wheel on there?

can u get momo kits and wheels for other cars cheap also?

SSS_Hoon

ecstasy
5th April 2005, 07:57 PM
prices?

macca
5th April 2005, 08:15 PM
60 for Tiawaan, 90 for momo and yer that means you get rid of airbag. Please be aware this is NOT road legal! but ey who cares!

Namus
5th April 2005, 10:50 PM
that's the one reason why i'm keeping my wheel; i like my airbag specially in the event of an accident...why wouldn't you have an airbag?? :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :bang: :bang: :bang:

just plain stupid IMO

macca
6th April 2005, 08:23 AM
cos there shit when u have harness's and dont even reach the wheel

Namus
6th April 2005, 10:41 AM
right, like the vast majority of 'sports' steering wheel fitted (let alone normal cars) have harnesses in them :roll: :roll:

low astra
6th April 2005, 04:15 PM
if they were legal id have one right away, apparently momo does a airbag sports wheel that might fit, but it comes at a large cost

Namus
6th April 2005, 04:42 PM
yes that's right; i've heard of this one but apparently it (this is the wheel alone) costs a few $k.....

macca
6th April 2005, 05:54 PM
haha well if i had a new car then sweet, but i would rather not sit infront of a highly charged bag that is almost as old as me and was made by sum spanish dude who prob had many sangarias! nah infairness i know what angle your coming from but lifes to short to worry bout these small things :evil:

low astra
6th April 2005, 06:49 PM
hahah but when you as low as i am you get pulled over a lil to oftern to want any other defects