PDA

View Full Version : Help me guys!

OPCVXR
26th February 2005, 09:35 AM
I Own a AH CD Astra, well actually it's my wifes car but I have taken it under my wing and tricked it up from the standard look and now my wife is upset that I am doing all these things to her car (even though we both pay 4 it!) and it's not girly enough.

She (Emily) is now threatening to fit BRIGHT PINK seat covers just to girl it up a bit.

What should I do?

sijay
26th February 2005, 10:02 AM
Have you considered divorce?

If that fails... how about some illegal tint? If you blacked out the windows you wouldnt see the seats? :lol:

Turblue
26th February 2005, 10:15 AM
Buy yourself an Opel...!!!

RudeOne
26th February 2005, 12:32 PM
I would be taking the divorce option if it was me..... maybe you could compromise- how about some nice cream leather??

ecstasy
26th February 2005, 12:42 PM
pink seats its a no no check prenup agreement for sure its cause for divorce! :lol:

BassyAstra
26th February 2005, 12:53 PM
Bright/hot/fluro Pink even for a girl/woman is too girly.. :shock: Maybe she wants a bubble machine exhaust ?

Alfonzo
26th February 2005, 01:13 PM
Perhaps one of those exhaust tips in the shape of a heart? :P

Namus
26th February 2005, 01:22 PM
next thing u know she'll be getting it resprayed in pink :shock: :?

NUTTTR
26th February 2005, 01:37 PM
tell her she has to have a windscreen banner in pink too, and pink window tints and pink side strips, otherwise it will look horrible :) She might change her mind...
or divorce :)

BassyAstra
26th February 2005, 01:38 PM
not any pink but Spicy Barbie Pink.

GOZOFF
26th February 2005, 01:48 PM
Well if your both paying for it your both intitled to make desisions on how you want it to look :roll:

If it where me id say the only pink I want to see is the pink bits under the covers ha..ha.. :lol:

a_manda
26th February 2005, 02:09 PM
onenutsmissus has pink bits in her car it looks pretty good! ;)

looks even funnier when onenutsbigger is driving it :lol:

just make a comprimise with her say for every 1 thing she wants to do to the car, you get to do 1 thing as well ...

at least car seat covers are removable ;)

NUTTTR
26th February 2005, 03:19 PM
at least car seat covers are removable ;)

yup, they are even easier to shread when they are off the car! :)

corsaboy
26th February 2005, 03:35 PM
Have you seen those pink car covers by that notorious brand AVS/AXS (whatever it is, everyone's got 'em)? Any way they have these new ones which are pink but with some sort of goddess "airbrushed" in blue on them...doesn't look to bad plus it'll keep her quiet coz it's pink. :oops:

OPC
26th February 2005, 06:12 PM
i think pink will suit you cos u sound like a girl.... asking us advice is :screwy:

but b4 u get a divorce bang her... then get her bro's number so u can marry him :D he prolly dont like pink :lol:

oh by the way... IM ONLY JOOOOOOKKKKKIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG :lol:

Mrs T
26th February 2005, 07:14 PM
Thanks manda. I love how everyone is bagging the pink. Anyway Glenn actually picked the pink out and i think that it is a really nice touch to a girls car. Glenn doesnt have any sexuality issues lol so he doesnt mind driving it with the seat covers but guys ive been thinking what do you rekon about a set of chromies hey :) :) :)

OPC
26th February 2005, 07:20 PM
Thanks manda. I love how everyone is bagging the pink. Anyway Glenn actually picked the pink out and i think that it is a really nice touch to a girls car. Glenn doesnt have any sexuality issues lol so he doesnt mind driving it with the seat covers but guys ive been thinking what do you rekon about a set of chromies hey :) :) :)

yeah get some chromies and on ur way back home stop in and get a one way ticket to QLD for you and ur chromies (and pink bits) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mrs T
26th February 2005, 07:21 PM
:) :) :)

OPC
26th February 2005, 07:23 PM
stop hiding :evil:

Mrs T
26th February 2005, 07:26 PM
im not hiding !

Miss Beep beep
26th February 2005, 09:10 PM
I like pink whats wrong with pink or purple :oops:
its girly yes but nice

Namus
26th February 2005, 09:57 PM
chrome jokes to the left, chrome to the right :bang: :bang: :bang:

BassyAstra
27th February 2005, 03:14 AM
Girly- bright pink is tacky, not trendy. Onenutsmissus colour is much nicer.

Mr T
27th February 2005, 09:13 AM
[align=center:7114f90d78] 8) These are cool 8) [/align:7114f90d78]

SmellyTofu
27th February 2005, 09:29 AM
Bright/hot/fluro Pink even for a girl/woman is too girly.. :shock: Maybe she wants a bubble machine exhaust ?

You know that rice manufacturers are putting the designs of a bubble maker exhaust right now? Patent that idea right now! But man would that be funny. We've got to have one of those at the fully sik rice shows. I'd go in to see that. :lol: Imagine is.. rev it up and all you see is bubbles.. and lots of it.

SmellyTofu
27th February 2005, 09:32 AM
I like pink whats wrong with pink or purple :oops:
its girly yes but nice

Purple = $exu@lly frustrated....

OPCVXR
27th February 2005, 12:07 PM
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

OPCVXR
27th February 2005, 12:35 PM
WOW! I didn't think I would have received this many responces about the topic.

So my choices are:
1. divorce
2. divorce
3. all of the above!

The coment about: If she get to have a say then I should because we both pay for the car.

In fairness it was me that wanted to lower the car and replace the rims and tint the windows and put the dual exhaust (and no they are not LOVE HEART TIPS Bassyastra!) and the silver trims. Not my wife Emily! To date she has made no choice towards changes to the car.

If I left it to her she would be driving it around like a 4x4 with the standard wheels and standard everything except the bright pink seat covers.

This is just her was of saying this is my car to drive and why am I doing all these things to her car! :D

BassyAstra
27th February 2005, 01:03 PM
Hey i didnt say love heart tips. It was alfonzo. :oops:

frankie9fingers
27th February 2005, 01:08 PM
I kid you not, yesterday i saw about 8 cars all with pink seat covers!! The fad has migrated down south!!

BassyAstra
27th February 2005, 02:26 PM
It aint in eastern sydney i can tell u that.

The Sentinel
27th February 2005, 06:44 PM
Bright/hot/fluro Pink even for a girl/woman is too girly.. :shock:There is a member up here in QLD that begs to differ, hey Kel! :-)